Love the way Omar played | The Boneyard

Love the way Omar played

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Hard to take much away from this game, but I'll say this... Omar made an impression on me.

This team has struggled to get to the line, getting out-shot from the stripe almost every game. Omar drove HARD into the lane, fearlessly, and drew at least 4 or 5 fouls. He showed a lot of hussle for some loose balls and got a few rebounds. Sank a 3. Very solid. And, oh yeah, loved that steal and ferocious jam!

Hopefully Rodney, Sterling, and DanHam can learn from him by driving hard and getting to the line for some easy points.

Obviously, Miller showed up too and had a great game too.

Reaction Score
12 and 5 with energy Omar does deserve some kudos for his effort!

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Omar does deserve Kudos. He is coming around just in time. He could make a difference in a nice run. Ollie emptied the bench with 45 seconds left. Did anybody notice if Cassel was in that bunch? I did notice he didn't get any minutes on the floor. Just asking.

Reaction Score
He is rebounding too and playing pretty good D. We are seeing him healthy for the first time since his freshman year. This is a much more athletic version of Omar.

Reaction Score
He is rebounding too and playing pretty good D. We are seeing him healthy for the first time since his freshman year. This is a much more athletic version of Omar.
Omar looked more athletic and quicker last night than I've ever seen him. He was able to get into the flow of the game (if there was a flow last night). Drove strong to the hoop which was nice to see.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
His 2 play stretch where he got a rebound, hit a jumper, made a steal and took it the distance for a dunk was the best stretch ive seen out of our guys all year. Omar brought energy last night and we need a lot more of that. We could also use a little dose of nasty on this team.

Reaction Score
He has improved his handle enough that he looks to drive at times.

This -- Omar is more than a guy who is just settling for 3s this year. Much more comfortable driving and taking some contact on the way to the basket.

Reaction Score
Don't forget play where he should have gotten the layup and 1 on continuation. If team is playing listless or getting out-toughed Omar seems to be the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom