Love the emotion from the team | The Boneyard

Love the emotion from the team

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
That was an emotion-filled night both on the court and in the stands. I wish I had been there.

I remember a night I was there for a certain UConn v Tennessee game back in the day during which "Boo" Randall was born if memory serves.

The crowd was nuts that night. The UCF game looked to every bit as intense.

OBTW, that 3 by C-dub from in front of the bench was truly ICY.
Me, when she pulled the trigger...:eek:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Paige is the ringleader/cheerleader for much of the emotion-charged energy of this Husky team. She is ably assisted by Nika. But the rest of the team have all joined in as the season progressed.

I really enjoy seeing the less demonstrative players show us their emotional joy. Liv has become a totally different person this year with her primal screams and chest bumps.

I still have hope for our 2 reserved freshmen. Before the tournament is over, I have great hope that Azzi will break into a screaming, high-fiving frenzy. :D

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice article describing the crowd madness from the student body perspective

“I have never been second row before and the fact that the basketball players, like Paige, she was cheering us on to cheer for her and, like, that’s never happened before, at least at the games that I’ve been at,” said Walsh, a junior from Bethel. “This time was just so much different in terms of the energy level and the amount of engagement. Like, I feel like I’ve never heard that much yelling, that much craziness before. The students in front of us, they were all going crazy. It was kinda insane.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom