Love the BY | The Boneyard

Love the BY

Reaction Score
Let me say how much I appreciate you guys who run the BY. I believe you go above and beyond to promote WBB. Not many message boards would create a General Message dedicated to the WBB community rather than a specific team. Thanks for all you guys do for us, the WBB community. Love you guys!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Let me say how much I appreciate you guys who run the BY. I believe you go above and beyond to promote WBB. Not many message boards would create a General Message dedicated to the WBB community rather than a specific team. Thanks for all you guys do for us, the WBB community. Love you guys!

We're glad to have you.........as well as the fans from other programs. You add to be board. You guys have and share information about your team we would not necessarily know about. There are some very knowledgeable, and long time contributors here. We've got a few insiders here too. If you've been here a while, you know who they are.

There's always something to learn when you come here. I'm always interested in learning about teams we may see in March, and all things WCBB. Any light you can shed in those areas is always appreciated. You're right, our mods ARE the best. They do a great job of keeping the peace and keeping us in line. This place would not be nearly as attractive if we all thought alike, and were allowed to run amok. :)

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I like the idea of having fans of other teams here. I find it fascinating to see SEC/PAC/ACC teams (mildly) trash talk one another. I appreciate the tone almost all have maintained and the adherence to our rules.

You guys add a lot to the board. Thanks for that

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Glad you're here and we do appreciate that man down there they call a coach. In reality however he is a gentleman and a leader disguised as a coach.

Reaction Score
Years ago I signed up for different WBB Boards such as ESPN, but it became a war everyday! The cursing and overall nastiness became disheartening and the Mods there wouldn't keep the peace so I left those sites and came to the BY and even though I've been reprimanded and suspended I appreciate the 99% of posters who really want to discuss WBB relatively calmly! Some weirdos slip in once in a while but we usually chase them out!
And also I'd like to say again how much I appreciate the good will and support sent me after my heart attack and the other stuff that still effect me now after 4 1/2 years! My buddy and I had to give up our WBB season tickets we had since 1998, this year because of finances and physically we no longer can make it to the games! Thanks for caring!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
speaking of other boards, let me go read the latest on...

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
As a State alum/fan I appreciate this board. I enjoy great conversation about our teams and the information sharing without the sarcasm, bitterness, personal insults you see on other boards. I know the mods help with that here but mostly it is the members who write responsibly and have a standard of decency and respect that make this board enjoyable. I echo what JMS said. Thank you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom