LOVE Oregons offense! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

LOVE Oregons offense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well, FSU does has this comeback habit, and there is a lot of time.
You couldn't drag me away from the chance to see F Scumbag U get taken to the woodshed. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Yes they have come back many times. This is a bit different.

I like Fowler a lot. I've hung out with him a bunch of times but he had a brutal first half.

His line about their comebacks was pretty funny, it only took two plays to turn it over.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately ewe didn't go bowling....but I hope BD can have this offense.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
6-6 running oregon's offense is 100 times better than 6-6 running Edsall offense. I really hope that Diaco understands that it does matter how you win if he wants the fans back. Bend don't break defense with three yards and a cloud of dust offense is not going to cut it.

Reaction Score
Yes they have come back many times. This is a bit different.
I like Fowler a lot. I've hung out with him a bunch of times but he had a brutal first half.
His line about their comebacks was pretty funny, it only took two plays to turn it over.

Oh definitely different, but it's not really good broadcasting to say "game over" in the 3rdQ.
Chris Fowler is my man crush. Seems like a smart, funny, cool dude.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately ewe didn't go bowling....but I hope BD can have this offense.

Oregon is still throwing the ball etc. I feel like Diaco's style would have shown the I formation after the first touchdown lead

I like diaco, and I think he will turn things around, but with a completely different grind it out style.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's a little disappointing that they are trying to not run the score up.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I like that Kirk is offended that the defense quit. They turned it over 5 times on offense in 17 minutes.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I haven't had this much fun watching a blow out since the Georgia Tech national championship game.

Reaction Score
Oregon is still throwing he ball etc. I feel like Diaco's style would have shown the I formation after the first touchdown lead

I like diaco, and I think he will turn things around, but with a completely different grind it out style.
I hope BD will get UConn to a major bowl next year....
I like him and I'm rooting him success.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Fowler and Herbstreit are waxing poetic about Winston's legacy. Are you kidding me?

I can't wait to root against whoever drafts that scumbag.

I'd still take Winston over Manziel. I think Winston will at least show up and be prepared as a pro. Even if he isn't an adorable character.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
1-scott-tenorman2.jpg

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
1. Tampa - Mariota
2. Jacksonville - has Bortles already
3. Tennessee - Winston??

As a Pats fan, I hope he goes to the Jets. I already hate them enough but losing Rex will be tough on the hate meter. Replacing him with Winston would just feel right.

Reaction Score
Winston is one of the ESPN annouted greats. Glad to him get a good beat down. Kid is trouble and won't last in the NFL IMHO.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
1. Tampa - Mariota
2. Jacksonville - has Bortles already
3. Tennessee - Winston??

As a Pats fan, I hope he goes to the Jets. I already hate them enough but losing Rex will be tough on the hate meter. Replacing him with Winston would just feel right.
I'm so glad my team has a QB (Giants fan) and isn't in need of one. This crop of QB's is so unimpressive. I don't see Mariota panning out in the NFL and I can't stand Winston almost as much as I hate Johnny Football. My wife's a Bears fan and I just laugh because Cutler is awful but he might be worth holding on to due to a lack of anything better next year (besides the fact that his contract makes him untradeable)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'd still take Winston over Manziel. I think Winston will at least show up and be prepared as a pro. Even if he isn't an adorable character.

That's a hot take...

Reaction Score
I'm glad to see FSU finally come up against someone that wasn't going to let up and allow them to steal the game. Even if they didn't turn it over I'm pretty sure they still could not have kept up with Oregon. It's really amazing how Oregon has perfected this scheme of theirs and it is a lot of fun to watch, minus all the crazy uniform combinations of course.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Which part?

A lot of criminals make it big in the NFL. Drunks and party boys not so much these days.

It was a joke based on the fact that we've seen Manziel and he is the worst NFL quarterback I've ever seen.

Edit: I was on vacation last summer and remember texting some friends during a Browns pre-season game. It was striking how obvious it was he didn't belong on the field. He wouldn't have survived a single cut if he wasn't a high draft pick.

Reaction Score
That's why I wanted to us to go after Scott Frost as HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom