Love a netflix orginal series | The Boneyard

Love a netflix orginal series

Reaction Score
I don't know if I love or hate Netflix for releasing their content an entire season at a clip because I generally fall into the binge-watching category but this weekend I cruised through their new rom-com series Love starring Gillian Jacobs and Paul Rust and am quite happy all episodes were available for my viewing.

Jacobs is tremendous as a drug & sex addict who seems to duckk up all the relationships in her life. Rust plays the proto-typical LA hipster nerd who is desperate for a new relationship after breaking up with his girlfriend. The two meet at serious personal crossroads and the interactions of their differing personalities are what makes the story. I highly recommend this series.

Reaction Score
Thanks - appreciate the thumbs up - don't know that I would have checked it out without a reco.

Reaction Score
I'm a little over halfway through and it's been an enjoyable watch. I liked the Andy Dick cameo.

Reaction Score
Anyone have any idea when or if the second season of Sense8 will be released? I thought the cinematography of that show was breathtaking, especially the opening credits.

Reaction Score
Anyone have any idea when or if the second season of Sense8 will be released? I thought the cinematography of that show was breathtaking, especially the opening credits.

I too enjoyed Sense8 and was happy to hear that they had been brought back to do a second season. From what I've read, it looks like they've only just begun filming for Season 2, so they still don't know when it will be released. It seems like it may not even be ready for this year.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I like the show, don't love it. I have a problem with the two main characters. Gus is too annoying and Mickey is damaged. I like a show pushing the envelope, but these two are a little over the line. It is unfortunate, because the show has a lot of moments.

I actually wouldn't watch it if not for Claudia O'Doherty. She has an awesome character and she plays it well.

Also, maybe i watch too much TV, but SMILF feels very derivative of this show.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom