Louuuuuuu | The Boneyard

Louuuuuuu

Reaction Score
Things I think about while waiting for games. What are the crowd chants going to be for our 3 point shooters?
Azzi. Zzzzzzz
Caroline. Singing Sweet Caroline
Saylor. Singing Anchors Away
Paige. Buck Ets. Be careful how you shout it
Evina. Eeeeeeee
Chrystin. Everyone starts squeaking.

Any other ideas? Or will the Lou chant be totally unique?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Sure hope that the "UCONN!"..."HUSKIES!" chant continues it's tradition. Loved it when the broadcast audio picked it up.

Wasn't one of our BYers responsible for starting some of these chants?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Sure hope that the "UCONN!"..."HUSKIES!" chant continues it's tradition. Loved it when the broadcast audio picked it up.

Wasn't one of our BYers responsible for starting some of these chants?
Yes - dannykuconn. He is the best. Takes great pics at the games too and shares them with us.

I know he hasn`t been around the Boneyard for a while but man, I would love to see him there tomorrow and during the rest of the season.

Attachments

• Danny.jpg
    Danny.jpg
    698.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Please, no more Sweet Caroline. That song was 50 + years ago. The kids are gonna go, Whaaatttt? How old are these people in the stands! Just IMO... :)
If you’ve ever been in Madison, WI for a college football game on a Saturday in the fall, with the opportunity to hear the whole stadium, including the entire University of Wisconsin student body, erupt in a massive rendition of Sweet Caroline, you would know that song is beloved by both young and old.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
Things I think about while waiting for games. What are the crowd chants going to be for our 3 point shooters?
Azzi. Zzzzzzz
Caroline. Singing Sweet Caroline
Saylor. Singing Anchors Away
Paige. Buck Ets. Be careful how you shout it
Evina. Eeeeeeee
Chrystin. Everyone starts squeaking.

Any other ideas? Or will the Lou chant be totally unique?
Anything tht involves singing or Lawd help me, squeaking should be culled from the list...immediately...jmvho

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Yes - dannykuconn. He is the best. Takes great pics at the games too and shares them with us.

I know he hasn`t been around the Boneyard for a while but man, I would love to see him there tomorrow and during the rest of the season.
Yup, same here about seeing him in attendance.

Reaction Score
This was just 3 years ago.

Well, I'm shocked, just shocked :cool: Thanks for sharing - that is impressive!

Now if in June of 1969, when I was at my HS grad party and hearing that in the background (which I really can remember well), if someone had explained to me that 52 years later 110,000 people would be gathered together gleefully singing that song I would have had serious doubts....and wondered just how contaminated with lead our drinking water would be.

But after those 52 years I am ready to have that song and Neil put out to pasture beside Lawrence Welk and Guy Lombardo..:)

Reaction Score
Well, I'm shocked, just shocked :cool: Thanks for sharing - that is impressive!

Now if in June of 1969, when I was at my HS grad party and hearing that in the background (which I really can remember well), if someone had explained to me that 52 years later 110,000 people would be gathered together gleefully singing that song I would have had serious doubts....and wondered just how contaminated with lead our drinking water would be.

But after those 52 years I am ready to have that song and Neil put out to pasture beside Lawrence Welk and Guy Lombardo..:)
Many moons ago, a lady friend of mine asked me if I wanted to go to a Neil Diamond concert. Not being a fan of Diamond, I almost said no, but took her up on the offer. It was an eye opener. I was a rock and roller all the way (still am), and had never given Diamond a second thought, but I found about half way through the concert that I was actually really enjoying it. Not only that, but I realized that I knew all the words and could sing along to every one of his songs. The man put on an incredible two hour show that evening.

And with all due respect, he and Welk/Lombardo have absolutely nothing in common, except the musical notation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom