Lou's Status??? | The Boneyard

Lou's Status???

Reaction Score
Has anyone heard anything new since Monday regarding the status of Lou's back injury? I am confident she has gotten a lot of treatment over the past 3 days, but the silence on how she is doing is "deafening". Does anyone know? Did she practice today? Should we expect to see her play on Saturday? Maybe no news is good news, but to me it's just "no news."

Reaction Score
I assume she will at least play the semi-final game. Not sure how bad it was for her to still jump on a plane with the team to Florida. I’m taking that as a good sign. Haven’t heard any reports about her sitting out of practice today, which is good.

Reaction Score
I assume she will at least play the semi-final game. Not sure how bad it was for her to still jump on a plane with the team to Florida. I’m taking that as a good sign. Haven’t heard any reports about her sitting out of practice today, which is good.
Maybe Carl Adamec will share a tweet later this evening.:D

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
I'm of the same mind. Anxious doesn't begin to describe my thoughts. Felt terrible for her when she was injured at her freshman year FF and had to sit for 3/4 of the 2 games. The past 2 years she has dealt with nagging injuries/pain. Now, her senior year and this happens on the eve of post season. Just doesn't seem right. She's in my thoughts and prayers each day, looking for a 100% healthy final post season for her.
Here's to a healthy post season for all of our young women.

Reaction Score
Geno show tonight on radio that was taped yesterday, he said
If doctor and trainer said she is good to go and Lou agreed, she would play.
If doctor and trainer said not good, dosen’t Matter what Lou’s says she would’t Play.
He will not mess with her back.

He said he did not know her status

Reaction Score
They may already know Lou is 100% good to go, or they may have already decided she’s out for the entire AACT. Or anything in between. The only thing I’m pretty sure of is you won’t know until just prior to the game Saturday. Why give whoever they’re playing a chance to gameplan?

Reaction Score
One thing is for sure, Lou has been unhappy this week waking up to below zero temperatures every morning in Storrs.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the feedback... unfortunately, it looks like no one associated with BY knows or is going to share any info from Thursday's practice or "intel" from "unnamed sources within the program." I had to laugh at some of the "Captain Obvious" replies...:rolleyes::rolleyes: it's the "not knowing" that makes me wonder and increases my anxiety level.:confused::confused: The AAC tournament will be the "final tune up" for the Team to prep for the NCAAT, and having ALL playing together and on the same page will be so beneficial. :);)

Gonna stay positive and BELIEVE Lou will be on the floor playing alongside the other starters on Saturday!!! GO HUSKIES!!!:D:D:D

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Geno show tonight on radio that was taped yesterday, he said
If doctor and trainer said she is good to go and Lou agreed, she would play.
If doctor and trainer said not good, dosen’t Matter what Lou’s says she would’t Play.
He will not mess with her back.

He said he did not know her status

This is the answer for everybody. You are not going to get any "unnamed source". Remember, the university is under no obligation to release Lou's status, even to the Boneyard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom