Lou's Shoulder tape | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lou's Shoulder tape

Reaction Score
My vote is still, as I posted during the game chat, that she got a tat. Unless getting a visible tat while at UConn is prohibited.
Lou posted a photo on instagram last week (11/4) that had front of her shoulder and bicep visible, no sign of a tat... admittedly can't see the back of the shoulder/shoulder blade area, BUT the tape was pretty much even from front/back to the middle of bicep...making it look like it was there to provide some kind of support. I can not imagine a 2 time 1st Team AA, POY candidate...etc... getting a tattoo in season and right before the "opening day" game when she would want to make a statement. Just my opinion that it would not be a good judgement kind of thing and not something a leader of a team would do if it could impact her shooting arm.

Last edited:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
There are a lot of players that wear the tape on their backs and upper thighs. We never see it as both are always covered.
I wouldnt worry about the tape on Lou.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
What gets me that NONE of the post game interviewers with Geno or Lou asked about the tape. You would think that someone would ask since Lou had never worn tape on her shoulder before today

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
NO...and she has not had any thing like that visible during any of the practice sessions that made it to video on BY, or in interviews. Maybe she just slept wrong?

Obviously she had the shoulder surgery just last Friday. That's the only possible explanation.

Reaction Score
My concern is NOT about Lou having a tat on her shoulder or not but about the number of hits she got. It seems to me Lou went down to the floor too many times and Ohio St was rough on her. And it will be harder and rougher as the season progresses. Lou is arguably our best player and we need her to be healthy at the end of the season, specifically the FF!!!

Reaction Score
My concern is NOT about Lou having a tat on her shoulder or not but about the number of hits she got. It seems to me Lou went down to the floor too many times and Ohio St was rough on her. And it will be harder and rougher as the season progresses. Lou is arguably our best player and we need her to be healthy at the end of the season, specifically the FF!!!
Suggest someone have a conversation with KLS and coach her not to fall down on every drive to basket. Lou has always tended to fall every time she gets even a little contact on her drives. While she is good at drawing fouls, the fall usually causes more damage than the foul itself. Would gladly trade a few less foul shots for less injuries.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Perhaps Geno should have got a player like Dave Schultz to play forward with Lou:rolleyes:

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
lou_tape.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member