Lou's Shoulder tape | The Boneyard

Lou's Shoulder tape

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
The announcers said off season shoulder surgery which I hadnt heard.

Reaction Score
Probably a big tattoo! Sure had Debbie Antonelli confused though.....she said Lou had had shoulder surgery and then muttered something about her ankle had also been a problem. Not too well prepared.

Reaction Score
Funny NO ONE mentioned anything about it during the broadcast nor during the post-game interview with Lou. WE (UCONN fans) are pretty sure there was no off season shoulder surgery...especially on the right shoulder, i.e., Lou's "Money Maker". Yes, there was left ankle surgery... but nothing with she shoulder. No talk of an issue, no tape seen during any of the practice videos we've seen. Inquiring minds want to know.

Reaction Score
KLS broke her foot her freshman year. So, yes, she has had foot issues.

Right! My bad. I thought she was talking about most recent issues. I she what she was saying now. It’s hard to watch non culmo/Frede uconn broadcasts.

Reaction Score
thanks... my heart stopped beating there for a bit. I'll recover, safe in knowing that Justine is still with us.

Yup! But who knows for how long. Something is telling me she’s ready to take on other challenges.

Reaction Score
Looked a lot like Gabby’s tattoo concealer
Lou had double or triple color pressure tape. I have had shoulder surgery and this meant that there were multiple issues that the tape would hopefully keep in check. Not good since it was on her shooting shoulder. Definitely not there to cover any tattoos.
Maybe its a habit she picked up in past years, but looked to me that Lou still favored her ankle. During any time out or stop in play, she lifted the ankle off the floor which usually is done to take pressure off the joint. Seemed to run somewhat stiffly. Hope I am wrong and she is just getting used to the surgery that was done. Wasn't that long ago.

Reaction Score
Lou had double or triple color pressure tape. I have had shoulder surgery and this meant that there were multiple issues that the tape would hopefully keep in check. Not good since it was on her shooting shoulder. Definitely not there to cover any tattoos.
Maybe its a habit she picked up in past years, but looked to me that Lou still favored her ankle. During any time out or stop in play, she lifted the ankle off the floor which usually is done to take pressure off the joint. Seemed to run somewhat stiffly. Hope I am wrong and she is just getting used to the surgery that was done. Wasn't that long ago.
If Lou had shoulder surgery along with ankle surgery, I would think we would have known about it before this, AND there would have been discussion long before now, especially here on BY.

Reaction Score
She did not have the tape on during the Vanguard game, did she?
NO...and she has not had any thing like that visible during any of the practice sessions that made it to video on BY, or in interviews. Maybe she just slept wrong?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
NO...and she has not had any thing like that visible during any of the practice sessions that made it to video on BY, or in interviews. Maybe she just slept wrong?
My vote is still, as I posted during the game chat, that she got a tat. Unless getting a visible tat while at UConn is prohibited.

Reaction Score
She’s going to need shoulder and kidney pads if she (as throughout her career here) continues to take the charge foul. Always thought that one of the toughest things to do - first you know what’s going to happen because you have to get set first - then you can’t really protect because that negates the charge call

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom