Lou's shooting touch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lou's shooting touch

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Steph Curry was 0-11 from three last night. He's not going to do anything different and neither should Lou. Shooters gotta shoot. Love Kelsey Plum basically saying no matter how cold she may have been she always feels like she's hot.
upload_2017-3-1_1-40-52.jpeg

Reaction Score
If you had jumped 4 times on your left foot you would have been unstoppable!
I AM UNSToPPAble---I just keep posting more stupid stuff--much to the chagrin of many By-er's.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Sorry for the obscure reference. Just an NBA (stands for National Basketball Association) player who hits some outside shots sometimes. Nobody of consequence.
Did Geno recruit "her" (Steph-anie)?

Reaction Score
Did Geno recruit "her" (Steph-anie)?

No, this is the Steph to whom I was referring.

Back-to-back MVP Stephen Curry had a remarkably bad game Monday night against the 76ers.

His 0-11 performance from the three-point arc catapulted him into the history books once again, but this time, he tied the NBA record for most missed threes without a make in a single game — a record he now shares with Washington Wizards’ Trey Burke and retired forward Antoine Walker.

After the game, Steph blamed the weather for his career-worst performance.

“The weatherman said it’s like a low pressure system that was coming in (and) I forgot to adjust to the thickness of the air,” he told reporters at Wells Fargo Center.

This is the worst three-point shooting performance in Steph’s eight-year NBA career, though it’s not the first stinker he’s had this season.

But clearly on the Boneyard there can be only one, so if I ever bring up Mr. Curry again, which I'm thinking I'll probably avoid, I will definitely refer to him as Stephen. And if I'm ever referencing "Family Guy" I'll refer to Peter and Lois's baby as Peter and Lois's baby. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom