Lou's mad respect for Stewie | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Lou's mad respect for Stewie

Reaction Score
Not so fast. Since neither Stewie nor Sue played last year, I believe they've both won back to back championships!
I was referring to back to back seasons and not personal appearances My biggest issue is that a player as GREAT as Diana Taurasi is deemed to be the HANDS DOWN Goat and compared to Michael Jordan has now gone 7 years without a championship. Despite having a long stellar career, she still has less championships than Cynthia Cooper. She has played with major star players that included Brittany Griner And DeWanna Bonner among others. I believe a HANDS DOWN Goat with Great players around her should not have the excuse that the competition is too good for her to win more. Nevertheless I still believe that she is certainly a worthy and strong candidate for GOAT status but just NOT HANDS DOWN when Cooper never lost a playoff series in her career and put up the career statistics that topped Taurasi in scoring average, assists per game, free throw percentage , three point percentage and two point percentage. ( viewed prior to the start of the 2020 season.) Other great players hypothetically may have been able to accomplish the same thing in the same period with the same teammates but you could hardly have asked for a player to have produced more than what Cooper delivered.

Reaction Score
QUOTE="plastic, post: 3701188, member: 6749"]
I was referring to back to back seasons and not personal appearances My biggest issue is that a player as GREAT as Diana Taurasi is deemed to be the HANDS DOWN Goat and compared to Michael Jordan has now gone 7 years without a championship. Despite having a long stellar career, she still has less championships than Cynthia Cooper. She has played with major star players that included Brittany Griner And DeWanna Bonner among others. I believe a HANDS DOWN Goat with Great players around her should not have the excuse that the competition is too good for her to win more. Nevertheless I still believe that she is certainly a worthy and strong candidate for GOAT status but just NOT HANDS DOWN when Cooper never lost a playoff series in her career and put up the career statistics that topped Taurasi in scoring average, assists per game, free throw percentage , three point percentage and two point percentage. ( viewed prior to the start of the 2020 season.) Other great players hypothetically may have been able to accomplish the same thing in the same period with the same teammates but you could hardly have asked for a player to have produced more than what Cooper delivered.
[/QUOTE]
and then there is the rest of the story (to paraphrase Paul Harvey)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020
Top Bottom