Louisville's Mike Marra out for season | The Boneyard

Louisville's Mike Marra out for season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has there been a major conference team with legit Final Four aspirations that has had as many injuries/set-backs as Louisville over the past few years?

Reaction Score
Wow- that is awful.

You're right, UL has been the most snakebitten team over the last two years.

Best of luck for a quick recovery.

Reaction Score
Wow.. Blackshear and Marra were key pieces of a potential FF team. Luckily they have Kuric off scholarship so they must have some depth but still..that sucks

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Awful news for them. Never want to see a team get hit w/ injuries.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Marra was a solid player for them, in terms of being a player who does the dirty work and is a glue guy (insert cliche). Has good experience too. It's a loss for them, no doubt.

Reaction Score
Wow.. Blackshear and Marra were key pieces of a potential FF team. Luckily they have Kuric off scholarship so they must have some depth but still..that sucks

Definitely hurts the depth at the 2 spot. Both he and Blackshear were expected to get a lot of minutes behind Kuric, who although a great shooter, is not going to be a guy who can drive/draw fouls, etc.

I guess they can try to put Chris Smith there, or FR. Nunez, but I think Marra was one of those smart players who doesn't excel at anything, but who knows the system and can be counted on to score some points every few games or so.

He was also a pretty good free throw shooter, at almost 80% :)))

Reaction Score
Lville plays such a frantic style of play (their D is really a thing of beauty given they have no real NBA guys minus maybe Siva) they really need every one of the 60 players they have on their roster this year.

Reaction Score
I'm not so sure somebody there didn't hire Jeff Gilooly for the training staff. Dude is running around whacking people in the knee with a pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom