Louisville v. UConn Preview | The Boneyard

Louisville v. UConn Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pretty good preview except for the score. Will be closer than 27-13...could go either way

Reaction Score
nice to see someone actually do some research for once.....agree with everything but the score

Reaction Score
Very good read. Stats were nice too.
I also read part of your Pitt Preview and liked what you had to say about your UofL's seniors.
"These guys are true ambassadors of the program. They came in, put in the work, went through some tough times, and now are leaving the program MUCH better than when they found it."
I know UConn appreciates theirs too. Well said.

Reaction Score
MidTown, Vegas likes this game as a 1 point either way. It literally changes by the day, so you are probably right. I just don't think we've seen the real Louisville offense yet and it's just a matter of time before these guys grow up.

uconnflyer88, I really like learning about new teams and trying to figure out what is going to happen and what to watch out for. I've seen SOME UConn football this year, but not as much as I did last season. It seems like you guys always play while we are playing or I miss it somehow.

Kingspoint, I really don't think a lot of fans appreciate the hard work that these guys put into football. I mean it is literally every day, for hours of studying, lifting, working out, practicing, etc. All year long, in every program. All for 12 or 13 games. Some guys get a lot of love, and some guys don't really get any appreciation at all. That's what senior day is all about. I hope next week vs. Rutgers your fans show the appreciation your guys deserve (I'm sure they will). It's a lot of sacrifice, especially for the walk-ons who make it 4-5 years in a program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom