Louisville/SMU | The Boneyard

Louisville/SMU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lousiville was home……Hancock and Smith were 9-11 from 3 and they won by 8…….Cards got 8 points from Rozier and that's all from the bench.

Maybe these teams aren't that bad?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It's what I've been saying about SMU and Houston for a while now (at risk of bringing in the wrath of Nelson Muntz and company). And I expect them to get better with their recruiting classes that they've been able to pull in. Will Tulane and ECU suck? Probably. But I fully expect to get four teams into the tourney this year from the AAC and possibly 5, depending on how SMU does the rest of the way...

Reaction Score
Maybe not them, but Houston and Stanford aren't good

Lousiville was home……Hancock and Smith were 9-11 from 3 and they won by 8…….Cards got 8 points from Rozier and that's all from the bench.

Maybe these teams aren't that bad?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
SMU was also missing their starting center and nick moore played on a bad wheel.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's what I've been saying about SMU and Houston for a while now (at risk of bringing in the wrath of Nelson Muntz and company). And I expect them to get better with their recruiting classes that they've been able to pull in. Will Tulane and ECU suck? Probably. But I fully expect to get four teams into the tourney this year from the AAC and possibly 5, depending on how SMU does the rest of the way...

In regards to SMU, it's possible that the program might have a little bit of staying power (at least as long as Brown is there). With the Texas program struggling, you have to wonder if some of the elite Texas talent is going to see the opportunity to play for a HOF coach as a better option if they're looking to stay close to home.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
In regards to SMU, it's possible that the program might have a little bit of staying power (at least as long as Brown is there). With the Texas program struggling, you have to wonder if some of the elite Texas talent is going to see the opportunity to play for a HOF coach as a better option if they're looking to stay close to home.

Well, they just landed the #2 recruit in the country (Mudiay), so it looks like they are already on the upward climb:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/connecticut...diay-120454;_ylt=AtO2_8rQu_WHv85g8KdoMWT5rZB4

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
they are good as long as brown is there. When he leaves, they become a wildcard. Has brown done anyting to establish the program after he leaves. Look at the questions uconn faced after Calhoun.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
they are good as long as brown is there. When he leaves, they become a wildcard. Has brown done anyting to establish the program after he leaves. Look at the questions uconn faced after Calhoun.

Considering Brown has been there less than a year, no he hasn't done much to establish a program after he leaves. It's kinda tough to build programs in a couple of months.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Brown is a HoF NBA and college coach with a championship in each. As long as the gym had air conditioning, he will be able to pull players no matter where he is. For a few years anyway, he tends not to linger too long in one place.

It is zero surprise, he is building a decent team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom