Louisville Post-Game Press | The Boneyard

Louisville Post-Game Press

Reaction Score
Walz tends to say the same stuff most post games. I guess most coaches do. I thought Asia’s comments about the defensive breakdowns were accurate.
I find Geno really interesting and insightful. He does wait a while before he answers but it’s good stuff.

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Here is a later edition article from Louisville: After loss to UConn, the Cardinals embrace their identity: They're fighters

So many, it's human nature, think we would have won that game if blah, blah, blah.... Well you don't get to pick pieces of games a discount them. Still, they try:

"In a sense, Louisville fulfilled the expectation that awaits all UConn opponents, just another casualty of the dynasty. The Cardinals may be battered and bruised, but they aren't down for the count.

"Our confidence isn't down at all," Hines-Allen said. "We just came in here and played UConn, the No. 1 team in the country, a team that hasn't lost in (99) games, and we lose by 11 – and we don't play a first good quarter. If anything it's up right now because we knew this was our game and if we played hard for the whole game, it was ours for the taking."

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Funny how Jeffy started out by saying there are no moral victories then went on to explain how this was a moral victory. Nope it wasn't, unless he wants to have the first half, not just the first quarter erased from the history books.

Reaction Score
Funny how Jeffy started out by saying there are no moral victories then went on to explain how this was a moral victory. Nope it wasn't, unless he wants to have the first half, not just the first quarter erased from the history books.
As F. Scott Fitzgerald said, "The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."

Reaction Score
Here is a later edition article from Louisville: After loss to UConn, the Cardinals embrace their
So many, it's human nature, think we would have won that game if blah, blah, blah.... Well you don't get to pick pieces of games a discount them. Still, they try:

"In a sense, Louisville fulfilled the expectation that awaits all UConn opponents, just another casualty of the dynasty. The Cardinals may be battered and bruised, but they aren't down for the count.

"Our confidence isn't down at all," Hines-Allen said. "We just came in here and played UConn, the No. 1 team in the country, a team that hasn't lost in (99) games, and we lose by 11 – and we don't play a first good quarter. If anything it's up right now because we knew this was our game and if we played hard for the whole game, it was ours for the taking."

I caught that too. He’ll say what he thinks will sound good and then contradict himself . Reality is it was a huge moral victory for the team. Which is unfortunate. Look at Myisha’s comments. She sounded thrilled .

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Is there a replay to be had? Couldn't see the whole game.
a replay of the game, come' on Fairfield you're a legend around these parts

I wish pressers could be pinned til the next game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom