Louisville @ Ohio St - 11/12/17 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville @ Ohio St - 11/12/17

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
This woman ref seems to single handedly protect Mitchell and hand the game over to her. Her protection means OT.

Reaction Score
This game is pure seat of the pants. All guts and glory.
--not to mention that both teams are shooting lights out from 3!!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I have a question. When the OSU - LOUISVILLE game was supposed to start and there was a live playoff men's soccer game going on, they just let us watch it on their stupid app, they did not put it on one of their other stations. Right now this game is running over time and a men's game is supposed to be on so the show The Men's game on a different station. Does that seem fair?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Wow epic bonehead foul by Mavunga for her fifth. SMH

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
The ACC with a couple of big OT wins today. North Carolina beat Colorado in OT after trailing by double figures in the first half.

Reaction Score
I have a question. When the OSU - LOUISVILLE game was supposed to start and there was a live playoff men's soccer game going on, they just let us watch it on their stupid app, they did not put it on one of their other stations. Right now this game is running over time and a men's game is supposed to be on so the show The Men's game on a different station. Does that seem fair?

Who said running a business is supposed to be fair?

I am sure their decision was based on expected ratings -- namely that the women's game wouldn't draw enough viewers to make it worthwhile to start on another channel.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Entertaining stuff. Glad that neither of these teams was “bad for the game.”

Seriously (almost), there were some stellar shots and hustle plays that are a credit to both teams. The game never should have gone to overtime, however. Louisville had the ball and the lead with 9 seconds left, and for some reason decided to drive the ball into a shot blocker. That could have cost them dearly.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
True. But that was actually a great game. Good offense and defense (even occasionally from
Ohio State).

Louisville looks good for it to be this early. Durr is a NPOY threat.
HoopGurlz had Durr as the #2 recruit in 2015, behind Lou and ahead of Shepard.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score

Seriously (almost), there were some stellar shots and hustle plays that are a credit to both teams. The game never should have gone to overtime, however. Louisville had the ball and the lead with 9 seconds left, and for some reason decided to drive the ball into a shot blocker. That could have cost them dearly.
Sound familiar?

Reaction Score

Agreed. L'ville Hines-Allen was getting killed by announcers for taking that last shot. Actually it was the player Jaz Jones who passed it to her underneath instead of holding it. UConn fans aren't used to seeing mistakes like that . I am. A great win though. Great for WCBB!!!

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
For those who care to see: great performance.... I know, I know, I know the defense was pretty weak for at least the 1st 25 points. However, the kid still has to make the shots. UConn will be be denying her like crazy... well they will be denying everyone like crazy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom