Louisville Lookalike Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville Lookalike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You might want to post a link to their site just to make it easy for those that want to play along.

http://www.uoflsports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/lou-m-footbl-mtt.html

WR DeMarcus Topp
6995566.jpeg

Dr Dre

images
Thnx for the suggestion. Will do next time unless some other enterprising boneyarder wants to start it.

Reaction Score
Thnx for the suggestion. Will do next time unless some other enterprising boneyarder wants to start it.

no problem, for some reason lookalike threads have been slow to catch on, on this new board, but thanks for starting it.

Papimocha, Mattpanek and myself were always starting them up.

Reaction Score
no problem, for some reason lookalike threads have been slow to catch on, on this new board, but thanks for starting it.

Papimocha, Mattpank and myself were always starting them up.

i was too busy to post any before the WVU game last year and then we won, and as the streak continued i couldn't risk breaking the mojo. i don't know why i've continued the boycott b/c obviously the mojo left.

BTW love the Screwface reference. i always thought Marked for Death was Steven Seagal's most underrated movie. how Keith David was overlooked by the academy for supporting actor i'll never know.

edit: what kind of a coincidence is this that you followed up with a picture of Keith David? i might have to spend some time on this later as apparently there are some mysterious forces at work here.

Reaction Score
i was too busy to post any before the WVU game last year and then we won, and as the streak continued i couldn't risk breaking the mojo. i don't know why i've continued the boycott b/c obviously the mojo left.

BTW love the Screwface reference. i always thought Marked for Death was Steven Seagal's most underrated movie. how Keith David was overlooked by the academy for supporting actor i'll never know.

edit: what kind of a coincidence is this that you followed up with a picture of Keith David? i might have to spend some time on this later as apparently there are some mysterious forces at work here.

Keith is a great actor, very underated, but also very versitile, BTW I'm not supersticious, a few people stopped us from doing a lookalike thread for the BCS game, it's all fun.

Reaction Score
Roger, I noticed in an earlier post you have what appear to be 6 images. it said i could only put 2 images in a post. what's your secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom