Louisville lands transfer Noah Locke | The Boneyard

Louisville lands transfer Noah Locke

Reaction Score
They’ve had good success with transfers (specifically I know of Carlik Jones and Enoch), so not surprised if they have good success recruiting top transfers in this year

Reaction Score
They’ve had good success with transfers (specifically I know of Carlik Jones and Enoch), so not surprised if they have good success recruiting top transfers in this year
They are a P5 money school, in a strong conference. Can't blame him for going there.

Reaction Score
They are a P5 money school, in a strong conference. Can't blame him for going there.
Noah Locke just got trashed on home of Gator Network in Jax 1010XL
Hosts said he remember him put up big game every 10th game like 24 points and 6 threes. Locke liked being at Florida but wanted guarantee of more PT, and they think he wants to play PG. They said that's a non starter and thru Nembhard name in also as a non starter playing PG. Don't think tempo would be right with Locke as PG and doesn't have great handle of ball

Reaction Score
Don't know Locke obviously, but I do know this, if you think you are going to instruct / mandate to ANY decent coach how to play you, then you are going to be disappointed in the end. I don't wish any ill will to this young man, but I feel comfortable with my observation.
This is all predicated on the idea that Locke had certain demands in order to attend Louisville, which may be completely in error.
I wish Mr. Locke good luck & good fortune, except against Uconn.

Reaction Score
Noah Locke just got trashed on home of Gator Network in Jax 1010XL
Hosts said he remember him put up big game every 10th game like 24 points and 6 threes. Locke liked being at Florida but wanted guarantee of more PT, and they think he wants to play PG. They said that's a non starter and thru Nembhard name in also as a non starter playing PG. Don't think tempo would be right with Locke as PG and doesn't have great handle of ball
Well TBH not sure how much is true, but but not surprised they’re trashing the guy that decided to transfer out. But Nembhard is good, so if they’re citing him as the example, then good for them their opinion means nothing

Reaction Score

Well, this makes me feel a little better about Locke going to Louisville. Wayyyy more PT available w/ Johnson gone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom