Louisville hires grandfather of #1 recruit | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville hires grandfather of #1 recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And he will be let go after his grandson's one season of college ball with a fat wallet and great memories.

Reaction Score
And he will be let go after his grandson's one season of college ball with a fat wallet and great memories.
Or if DJ Wagner picks another school or goes another professional route, like Overtime Elite or the G League, how long does his grandfather stay employed at Louisville as an assistant coach?

Reaction Score
Or if DJ Wagner picks another school or goes another professional route, like Overtime Elite or the G League, how long does his grandfather stay employed at Louisville as an assistant coach?
Read the tea leaves. DJ's college has been determined.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
When I lived in Philly, Dajuan was a Camden playground balling legend and my coworker from Camden was a close contact (I can't remember the connection but I think she was best friends with his aunt & mom). I was hyping UConn to her and she gave me the "uh-un, no" response. We did not have a spot for Milt on the coaching staff, of course.

Reaction Score
It's been determined for about 3 years now as "N/A, G League"
Some schools have the Boosters/NIL money to compete financially with what GLeague can offer.
If he isn’t at Louisville, it’d be surprising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger