MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
[QUOTE="triaddukefan, post: 3428234, member: 378
She'll give it to NC State.
[/QUOTE]
Tri, congrats on the Duke win over those tar heals:D:D:D

Reaction Score
This result is not good for UConn's chances going to the Indiana region.

Reaction Score
Why do you say that?
One possible scenario is that Stanford gets sent to Ft. Wayne as the top seed, and then Louisville gets sent there as the #2 as they are closer than UConn, but there’s still a lot of basketball to be played.

Reaction Score
One possible scenario is that Stanford gets sent to Ft. Wayne as the top seed, and then Louisville gets sent there as the #2 as they are closer than UConn, but there’s still a lot of basketball to be played.
How many losses will Stanford have at the end of the season? UConn could still be the number one seed in Fort Wayne.

Reaction Score
And in that same scenario, UConn might just end up the #3 in Ft. Wayne.

A 3 ranking seems likely to me given our caliber of play, struggle against average teams and blow-out losses to good teams - likely continuing with S Carolina.

Last year even the early Tournament rounds were a struggle and I can't envision an improvement given the talents that got us through those very tough contests are gone. Very thin team with limited numbers and capability. Maybe Touly can make a contribution yet this year - but we all say that every year she's been here.

I would love to be optimistic about getting to the Elite 8 but I think Rounds 2 & 3 will again challenge us.

God let us all hope we continue to be injury free to the starters.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Maybe the lone AP writer who has persisted in ranking Louisville #1 will finally give it up.
She said she would during the game last night.

Reaction Score
And in that same scenario, UConn might just end up the #3 in Ft. Wayne.

If you can take out Louisville who have tormented Stanford for years, I'm all for having a Tara-Geno matchup. I'd love to see what tricks Tara has for the mighty Huskies.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
If you can take out Louisville who have tormented Stanford for years, I'm all for having a Tara-Geno matchup. I'd love to see what tricks Tara has for the mighty Huskies.
We've been blown out by 20 twice this season. I think "mighty" is a moniker not reflective of the current order.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
We've been blown out by 20 twice this season. I think "mighty" is a moniker not reflective of the current order.
Who beat UConn by 20 points? I believe the worst loss they had was 18 points.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Who beat UConn by 20 points? I believe the worst loss they had was 18 points.
Rounding up to the nearest ten for rhetorical effect :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom