Louisville Fans at kickoff... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville Fans at kickoff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
UCF probably also just leapfrogged UCONN in the CR landscape. Expect the ACC to invite them tomorrow.

Reaction Score
UCF probably also just leapfrogged UCONN in the CR landscape. Expect the ACC to invite them tomorrow.

Doubtful ACC but I'm sure the Big 12 would like a Florida team. They hurt USF more than us, unless you thought we were getting a Big 12 bid.

Reaction Score
Just what the AAC needed.

I think UCF and USF would go as a pair to the Big 12, if the Big 12 does expand.

Reaction Score
“@ESPN_ReceDavis: “@slmandel: AAC has to be quietly happy. ville was never going to title game. Huge win, possible BCS bowl for team that's staying.” This.”

And we still get a chance to blow this thing up even more...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Alright! So now, if we run the table, we've got a shot... ;)

Reaction Score
We still have 35,000+ walking through the turnstiles. That, after PP, I call a good win. We can build from there.

I can hope that everyone gets to their seats by Kickoff. I would like to see everyone in Team Blue in the stands (*last game we had more Pink - I thought). One thing at a time ... get a solid Program Builder in as HC.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Poor cardsfan...I hope he's okay. If he's a UL grad, he should be okay...Papa John's should see a spike in orders around BCS bowl season to watch us or UCF so he can, hopefully, get some overtime hours.

Reaction Score
We still have 35,000+ walking through the turnstiles. That, after PP, I call a good win. We can build from there.

I can hope that everyone gets to their seats by Kickoff. I would like to see everyone in Team Blue in the stands (*last game we had more Pink - I thought). One thing at a time ... get a solid Program Builder in as HC.
Not for nothing, but fans were told to wear pink in support of breast cancer awareness month.

Reaction Score
I called this over a montha go, and some people thought I was crazy. I mentioned the QB Bortles and the RB Storm in particular. Not only is Storm lightning fast, but he's huge and strong. He's like Legarette Blount without the dancing in the backfield.

Reaction Score
And by the way, why are people so impressed with Louisville? What have they ever done other than beating a clearly disinterested Florida team? They barely nipped a bunch of mediocre teams last year, lost to the second worst UConn team in a decade. What has this team done to be considered a top football school?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
right now, they were playing for something really special, while we were waiting for our coach to be fired

if you ever watch UConn fans rock the house in basketball or if you've seen us own MSG, you'll know what we're capable of

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
And by the way, why are people so impressed with Louisville? What have they ever done other than beating a clearly disinterested Florida team? They barely nipped a bunch of mediocre teams last year, lost to the second worst UConn team in a decade. What has this team done to be considered a top football school?

They are from the "south", have no academic standards, and are now an ESPN/ACC property.

Dooley

Reaction Score
They are from the "south", have no academic standards, and are now an ESPN/ACC property.

Spot on. And they are also the beneficiary of timing. They had good teams during the last round of CR while we were in our Pasqualoni/DeLeone dark ages and had a MBB program in APR jail (while other schools like UNC committed academic fraud). ESPiN has gone on a Louisville lovefest and the uneducated fan who actually gets their "sports info" from those stations buy into whatever nonsense they state. Sports are cyclical and UL will go through rough seasons too (they already did under Kragthorpe and, surprise surprise, their attendance dipped significantly). And what will UL offer the ACC if their sports aren't all top 5 in the country? Discounts on Papa John's pizza and KFC, I guess.

Reaction Score
Louisville always chokes. They are like a poor man's Virginia Tech or an old version of Clemson that you can buy at Dollar General.

Reaction Score
Maybe there's not much to do in areas where fans are "crazier".

Yes, so thankful CT is teeming with a vast array of so many other things compared with Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom