Louisville & Cincinnati Game Photos Plus | The Boneyard

Louisville & Cincinnati Game Photos Plus

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
I already talked about the amazing blind girl singing the National Anthem at Louisville in one post, the unforgettable halftime show of the gymnast with a prosthetic leg (Thank you for the likes and comments)in another post so this is about the games and my travels. When I travel to see UConn play I experience so much more. In Kentucky we visited the Muhammad Ali Museum, Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, The Old and Present Capital Building in Frankfort Kentucky and the Kentucky History Center and Museums. Had lunch at Ricks White Light Dinner because it was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. On the way home stopped in Harrisburg Pennsylvania to get a tour of the Capitol Building there. Made it home in plenty of time to go to a Superbowl Party. This morning at 8AM took my mom to her doctors appointment for check up, blood work, x-rays and to the cardiologist and got home early afternoon. I finally had time to finish downloading and editing the photos. Earlier today did a Boneyard post about Bria Hartley Elite High School Tournament so I had to talk to her mom and found out her mom will be there but she is in Istanbul. Going to try to drive to Brooklyn after the UConn game on Saturday to be there. Did enjoy sitting with and meeting other Boneyarders on this trip. There are three home games Wednesday, Saturday and Monday before I head down to Florida for the UCF game. Anyways sorry for my laziness for taking so long to post pictures of the games. I will try to do better in the future. I am posting this picture of the ref explaing to the other refs why that was not a foul on KLS. Link---https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2212802362111345&type=1&l=00a3607b2d
51304318_2212806748777573_2304313803287822336_o.jpg

Reaction Score
Danny... You ROCK! Love the pictures as always. PA State Capital, not far from me. Really enjoy reviewing your work...always make me almost feel like I was there!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Great shots! Thanks Danny. Saw you when they panned the audience. Count on Danny, always on the job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom