Louisville canceling 20-21 UConn game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville canceling 20-21 UConn game

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Redshirt Hailey Van Lith?????????:):):)
Coco, from what deranged sports fan did you hear that little bit of nonsense? That cannot even pretend to be gossip, it is so silly.
I didn't hear it from anyone I'm deranged enough to made it up. As long as we are making stuff up though, let's not pretend that Jeff didn't redshirt Nayah Green & Ramani Parker last year.

Reaction Score
AND, Coco, I didn't understand that either until I found out that Green is now in the best shape she has ever been in. She has shed a few pounds. Jeff clearly knew something I didn't. Some gurus think she will be a starting wing for the Cards this year. Hailey Van Lith is also a likely starter although she is going to have some very stiff competition.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have a season as it is looking promising at this point as the women can return shortly. The ACC seems to be following this route. There are stringent controls that will be in place at every institution The process by which the season will be played is still a big question. What about UConn and the Big East?

Reaction Score
AND, Coco, I didn't understand that either until I found out that Green is now in the best shape she has ever been in. She has shed a few pounds. Jeff clearly knew something I didn't. Some gurus think she will be a starting wing for the Cards this year. Hailey Van Lith is also a likely starter although she is going to have some very stiff competition.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have a season as it is looking promising at this point as the women can return shortly. The ACC seems to be following this route. There are stringent controls that will be in place at every institution The process by which the season will be played is still a big question. What about UConn and the Big East?

It's not basketball driving decisions right now but football, so the Big East has time to watch others before deciding on a plan. My fear is that the importance of football $$$ will lend itself to poor decision making.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
AND, Coco, I didn't understand that either until I found out that Green is now in the best shape she has ever been in. She has shed a few pounds. Jeff clearly knew something I didn't. Some gurus think she will be a starting wing for the Cards this year. Hailey Van Lith is also a likely starter although she is going to have some very stiff competition. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have a season as it is looking promising at this point as the women can return shortly. The ACC seems to be following this route. There are stringent controls that will be in place at every institution The process by which the season will be played is still a big question. What about UConn and the Big East?
Oh I understood it immediately! Let me explain it to you. Balogun and Dixon were ruled eligible for 2019-20 Season on 26 on September 2019.
Balogun and Dixon Ruled Eligible for 2019-20 Season - University of Louisville Athletics

One week later on 4 November 2019 Jeff made the decision to redshirt a pair of freshman including McDonalds AA Green.
Louisville women's basketball to redshirt two freshmen, including McDonald’s All-American.

What Jeff did here is as deplorable as how his name coming up for every head coaching vacancy and him using that as an opportunity to increase his salary at Louisville. One Cards poster suggested that this was OK because "the parent were ok with it" and now you are suggesting it was to get Green in better shape. I view both as making excuses for Jeff where this was inexcusable. When you send your HS AA off to college on a basketball scholarship by early November you are making plans to be there for their first game, first minutes, first basket etc. We have often jokingly chided Jeff for over recruiting and recruiting too young. Somehow I don't imagine the Green's or Parker's where laughing when they got the call in November that their kids would be redshirting.

Reaction Score
Coco, this is your forum and I won't presume to advise you how to post. I must say that I was mistaken when I first thought you were a rationale poster. I will sign off now and only state that in my opinion you are very wrong on most of your statements you made above. A real shame because I though we would be having a decent exchange of views.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom