Louisville allegations | The Boneyard

Louisville allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You know part of me wants to make a karma post based on the crap that they were spewing while our guys were vacationing but you know, I just don't wish the crap we've been through on anyone. Oh wait it won't happen to anyone else. Emmert will discover that someone peaked at Pitino's Facebook account and decide to throw out the whole freaking investigation.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I assume he's talking about Hurtts role in the Miami scandal and not a separate scandal at Louisville.

Reaction Score
I've said this for almost 2 years now since this story first broke......the fact that Hurtt has remained gainfully employed at Ville for the last 2 years is a complete and utter disgrace.

Unfortunately, this is considered acting "big time" in the warped world of college athletics.

Reaction Score
I've said this for almost 2 years now since this story first broke......the fact that Hurtt has remained gainfully employed at Ville for the last 2 years is a complete and utter disgrace.

Unfortunately, this is considered acting "big time" in the warped world of college athletics.

It just shows their "committment" to excellence. I guess UNC really is an "aspirational peer".

Reaction Score
Classic--- He was named ESPN.com’s national Recruiter of the Year in 2011 and has helped spearhead the Cards’ recruiting efforts in south Florida.

Reaction Score
This has nothing to do with Louisville

Strongly disagree. Louisville hired Hurtt knowing full well these allegations were on the table. They then kept him on the payroll because he's an ace recruiter. Hurtt's violations at the U coincide with his recruitment of one Teddy Bridgewater to the U. A small price for Ville to pay.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
This has nothing to do with Louisville
The dude is dirty. He's a part of their coaching staff. He may be clean for the past couple of years, but he needs to pay for his behavior and should probably be investigated for his time at UL. If he was an underachieving coach/recruiter, he'd be gone already. They want to keep him so they're playing dumb until someone gives them solid evidence.

Reaction Score
It shows a deep level of COMMITMENT and ORGANIZATIONAL RESOLVE. It's not about sustaining integrity, it's about sustaining the INTEGRITY of SUCCESS.

Reaction Score
Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN)
3/22/13, 9:52 PM
Louisville assistant Clint Hurtt, named in NCAA's notice of allegations w/Miami, won't coach in spring for UL; is on administrative leave

Reaction Score
Let the ACC have that dirty program and its dirty coaches. How was that dinner between Bridgewater and Hurtt?

Jurich is slime. Dirty slime. Charlie Strong, too. Everyone knew that Hurtt was toxic, but since he had access to the U's sleazy pipeline, Hurtt's cheating ways were endorsed by Louisville. Loyalty, my .

Reaction Score
Their sliminess got them into the ACC ahead of us. Hope everyone there is pleased with FSU and Clemson (and maybe BC).

Reaction Score
http://www.kentucky.com/2013/03/22/2570034/cardinals-assistant-hurtt-on-administrative.html

>>LOUISVILLE, KY. — Louisville defensive line coach Clint Hurtt has been placed on administrative leave while preparing to answer allegations of violations the NCAA says he committed while he was a Miami Hurricanes assistant.

Cardinals coach Charlie Strong said Friday Hurtt has been given time away from the program so he "can concentrate on his case."

Hurtt, 34, faces allegations of receiving and providing impermissible benefits while at Miami. The NCAA last month sent Hurtt and Louisville a letter stating that he received a $2,500 loan and provided perks to Hurricanes recruits.

The NCAA also said Hurtt provided false and misleading information during the investigation.<<

Reaction Score
Its a shame, Clint was one of the nicest kids I had when he was at Milford Academy. He was always polite and very respectful to all the coaches and teachers at the school. He was one of the bigger recruits coming out of Milford, went to Miami and got into a pretty serious car accident down there and I don't think he ever fully recovered. I would like to think Shapiro made up the stuff involving him, but in reality I think he is going to get hit pretty hard with the sanctions.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Maybe not the allegations he is facing but ever hear of a kid named Teddy Bridgewater?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Strongly disagree. Louisville hired Hurtt knowing full well these allegations were on the table. They then kept him on the payroll because he's an ace recruiter. Hurtt's violations at the U coincide with his recruitment of one Teddy Bridgewater to the U. A small price for Ville to pay.

I have a poster in my classroom, "Show me your friends, and I'll show you your future."

People are influenced and judged by the company they keep.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I have a poster in my classroom, "Show me your friends, and I'll show you your future."

People are influenced and judged by the company they keep.

Pretty much the same lesson my Dad always taught us, "Show me who your friends are and I'll show you who you are".

Reaction Score
Pretty much the same lesson my Dad always taught us, "Show me who your friends are and I'll show you who you are".

(I, formerlurker, am a loser. Copy that. Have had you on ignore too.)

Reaction Score
http://www.kentucky.com/2013/03/22/2570034/cardinals-assistant-hurtt-on-administrative.html
The NCAA also said Hurtt provided false and misleading information during the investigation.<<

Which basically means that he didn't just say yes to everything they came at him with. It's ok for Shapiro's word to be taken at face value, but no one else gets that luxury from the NCAA. I have heard enough about Hurtt from people I trust to believe that is a jerk and is probably as "dirty" as any of these guys are, but I am rooting for everyone named in this crooked joke of an investigation to get out from under it with no more penalties.

Reaction Score
Which basically means that he didn't just say yes to everything they came at him with. It's ok for Shapiro's word to be taken at face value, but no one else gets that luxury from the NCAA. I have heard enough about Hurtt from people I trust to believe that is a jerk and is probably as "dirty" as any of these guys are, but I am rooting for everyone named in this crooked joke of an investigation to get out from under it with no more penalties.

Did Hurtt pay for any abortions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate