Louis C.K.'s Movie Premiere Canceled in Advance of N.Y. Times Story | The Boneyard

Louis C.K.'s Movie Premiere Canceled in Advance of N.Y. Times Story

Reaction Score
Now the release of 'I Love You Daddy' and an upcoming Netflix special have been cancelled. Apparently one of the characters in the movie shared a striking resemblance to some of C.K's off stage antics. His career may be over. I enjoyed C.K's work, and hadn't heard of these rumors until lately. What a fall this will be. The NYT is doing some pretty extraordinary things lately.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Now the release of 'I Love You Daddy' and an upcoming Netflix special have been cancelled. Apparently one of the characters in the movie shared a striking resemblance to some of C.K's off stage antics. His career may be over. I enjoyed C.K's work, and hadn't heard of these rumors until lately. What a fall this will be. The NYT is doing some pretty extraordinary things lately.
He was actually pretty forthright in his response and took accountability for it, so we'll see how long it takes for HIS redemption. Instead of a death pool, now you need a sexual assault / harassment redemption pool. Don't think Spacey is coming back from this, but you never know.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Perhaps, but this isn't on the level of weinstein or anything. It might just take some time.

And you kind of expect comedians to be degenerate fallible creatures. I could see him address his issues comidically in the future.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom