Loud and Proud rally for UConn students | The Boneyard

Loud and Proud rally for UConn students

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Right now, the UConn students are holding a rally to show support for both UConn basketball teams. The men have their first game in the Big East tourney tonight at 9:30 and the women await their seeding for the NCAA’s.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Right now, the UConn students are holding a rally to show support for both UConn basketball teams. The men have their first game in the Big East tourney tonight at 9:30 and the women await their seeding for the NCAA’s.

Nothing like being a student/fan, heading into the dance, excitement abounds. It's been a long time for most of us since our campus days. For me it was the mid sixties at SIU, we had a great team headed by Walt Frazier, our team won the big one back then, which was at the end of the NIT being the big tourney. My fandom is 100% behind the Lady Huskies, however as I gear up for our run to glory a little of yesteryear can't help but sneak in.

Reaction Score
Nothing like being a student/fan, heading into the dance, excitement abounds. It's been a long time for most of us since our campus days. For me it was the mid sixties at SIU, we had a great team headed by Walt Frazier, our team won the big one back then, which was at the end of the NIT being the big tourney. My fandom is 100% behind the Lady Huskies, however as I gear up for our run to glory a little of yesteryear can't help but sneak in.
Wow. That must have been one heck of an experience. Watching the legend Walt Frazier play. Holy smokes!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’m going to change your Boneyard Contrarian nickname to Boneyard Curmudgeon
In all fairness, he was being contrarian… albeit in a curmugenally way.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Nice idea but “loud and proud” typically refers to a specific group of people, so would’ve preferred an alternate name.
Hmmm, I'm not in love with you're using "alternate". It brings some specific connotations. I'd have preferred you used a different word.

Reaction Score
Nice idea but “loud and proud” typically refers to a specific group of people, so would’ve preferred an alternate name.
Really? I guess you should inform the band that they need to change their album name, too.

Attachments

• Nazareth.jpg
    Nazareth.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads