Lou Preseason All American AP | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lou Preseason All American AP

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Teaira McCowan basically averaged 20 and 20 in the NCAA tournament to go along with 18 and 14 in the regular season and the fact that she isn't a first team All American is a complete JOKE!!!!!!

Dont get your hackles up...Bulldog..... its just a meaningless preseason team.

Reaction Score
That may be but none will be better than Collier. As Geno suggests Lou may wind up the best player in the country this season but Pheesa is going to have a very big year. For years we'll be talking about the drive and the work ethic she displayed during her tenure here at Storrs. She takes no time off and at 6'-1" backs down from no one.

It's silly to try to distinguish between the gallery of star players that we've been fortunate enough to follow for the last twenty-five years here at Uconn, but from the first I've had a special feeling about the kind of player that she is. I hope we win it all come April, but whatever happens this season I'm going to enjoy watching our two seniors light it up game after game.

I understand that. But work ethic alone doesn't get you 1st team AA. She may be a good player with a good work ethic, but she isn't the only one. Being a special kind of player doesn't always put you on the awards line either. Stats typically do. I understand you have a favorite, but everyone of the player's that have been mentioned have showed something that caused someone to vote for them.

She looked great for team USA. So if she is a true 1st Team AA she will play like it over the next several months.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
It is a little silly trying to claim that any UConn players are being underestimated when they, as a team, are being ranked #2, But, I agree with the above posts that Crystal is flying somewhat under the radar, understandably considering last year's injury.

By the end of the season, however, I think she will be recognized as the #1 point guard. But, she might be fighting a UConn freshman for the honor.

Accuse me of tripping on "Tony vitamin C enthusiasm pills," But then, I get pretty goofy late at night.

Time for bed and for dreams of squeaks and legends dancing in my head.
Are you implying that Christyn Williams is a PG? Do you really think that Crystal will be the best PG, or do you consider Sabrina Ionescu a SG? Or do you think Crystal is better than Ionescu?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom