Lou getting surgery, out six to eight weeks | The Boneyard

Lou getting surgery, out six to eight weeks

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
"our" Lou.

Correct me if I am wrong but the link seems to indicate that Lou has
officially made the team's 12 player roster. I assume she is getting her salary.
Also it sure looks that Dallas is sticking with her...willing to wait for her to be HERSELF...
good for them!

Reaction Score
The first paragraph says the roster has been finalized at 12 and lists those 12 players, which includes Lou. Congrats!

Crazy that Collier was a #1 pick, and has been waived after just two seasons. shows how miserably weak that draft was.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The first paragraph says the roster has been finalized at 12 and lists those 12 players, which includes Lou. Congrats!

Crazy that Collier was a #1 pick, and has been waived after just two seasons. shows how miserably weak that draft was.
They realized they made a HUGE mistake drafting Collier soon after her rookie season began. She was seldom used and hardly left the bench. Cut your losses and move on.

Reaction Score
It sure seemed that way. She would randomly wince and take her weight off her leg at least a couple of times a game.
I guess that means she was playing injured while at UConn.
looks like she hurt it in her last game. You could see the knee buckle. But, she's such a warrior that she came back in. 6-8 weeks means probably an MCL?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I like the moves Dallas has made regarding the roster. I hadn't seen any improvement in Charli Collier and Kalani Brown in the last couple of years. They've kept Siegrist, Lou, and Joens. I'm not sold on Joens yet, but I think her versatility in being able to play the 2, 3, or possibly 4 in a pinch may be valuable. I'm really glad they kept Kuier; she has the potential to be scary good.

Now if they could trade that last player from Notre Dame, then I could root for them unreservedly. :)

Reaction Score
looks like she hurt it in her last game. You could see the knee buckle. But, she's such a warrior that she came back in. 6-8 weeks means probably an MCL?
MCL not normally treated with surgery .... I would conjecture meniscus.

Lou had a sore knee thru most of the second half of the season.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"our" Lou.

Correct me if I am wrong but the link seems to indicate that Lou has
officially made the team's 12 player roster. I assume she is getting her salary.
Also it sure looks that Dallas is sticking with her...willing to wait for her to be HERSELF...
good for them!
They list the 12 player roster and, yes, Lou is 8th on the list. May she heal fast and be the Lou we know.

Reaction Score
I always root for a player and person like her. She has too much perseverence not to succeed.

Reaction Score

I just remember all of the hype around Collier. I wish her all the best going forward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom