Lou and Dorka | The Boneyard

Lou and Dorka

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Lou must be buzzing with anticipation and cursing with regret. If there is anyone who has demonstrated the ability to accept challenges and come out swinging it's Lou. I hope they manage her well in getting back to the court.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The wires are for muscle stimulators. My massage therapist uses this on me when I get back spasms. It feel weird when it’s on but helps with circulation to the muscles

0F43C3C8-4952-4345-9F70-ECD5DA2B5512.jpeg

Reaction Score
Dorka started tonight and had 7/9 plus a couple of blocks.
ONO was also in the game, played 13 minutes, one for two shooting, and three points. The
Sun did not need her as Connecticut got the win over the Lynx. N. Collier with 30 points.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
ONO was also in the game, played 13 minutes, one for two shooting, and three points. The
Sun did not need her as Connecticut got the win over the Lynx. N. Collier with 30 points.
Remarkable stats for a women her age. Some say she killed John Lennon and many say she killed the Beatles.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The wires are for muscle stimulators. My massage therapist uses this on me when I get back spasms. It feel weird when it’s on but helps with circulation to the muscles

View attachment 88637
The back is one of the body areas which have benefitted mightly from TENS therapy and I can attest to it's therapeudic benefit. Pick one up in your local drug store. Used for maybe three decades. Curiously, go to the literature and see this: " Due to a lack of high-quality research and clinical trials, researchers have not yet determined whether TENS is a reliable treatment for pain relief." Translation: There is no money in it for the medical behemoths.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The back is one of the body areas which have benefitted mightly from TENS therapy and I can attest to it's therapeudic benefit. Pick one up in your local drug store. Used for maybe three decades. Curiously, go to the literature and see this: " Due to a lack of high-quality research and clinical trials, researchers have not yet determined whether TENS is a reliable treatment for pain relief." Translation: There is no money in it for the medical behemoths.
I had arthroscopy on my knee about 10 years ago and they used TENS on my thigh muscles. I was told it’s more to stimulate blood flow, which help spur healing, rather than pain relief. That’s why it works for muscle spasms.

Reaction Score
A lot of great moments for Dorka in her first start including the block on Alyssa Thomas at which the crowd erupted in cheers and the two long range buckets. For me, the mosbast fun was watching Dorka and ONO get tied ip with each other on a rebound. They faced off in a jump ball and ONO tipped it to one of her team-mates.

Reaction Score
A lot of great moments for Dorka in her first start including the block on Alyssa Thomas at which the crowd erupted in cheers and the two long range buckets. For me, the mosbast fun was watching Dorka and ONO get tied ip with each other on a rebound. They faced off in a jump ball and ONO tipped it to one of her team-mates.
I watched the highlights of the SUNS vs Lynx game and was fascinated by the
play of Dorka vs ONO. Nice video clips of Dorka working to block out the 6'5" frame of
ONO with her own 6' 5". Wonderful stuff!

Reaction Score
Dorka is getting very comfortable with Minnesota. She had a awesome game. I know it came at Diamond expense. But I think she is earning her minutes and start. So it's so great to see her playing like she did at uconn. Full support for her. Go Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom