Lou and Dorka on TV | The Boneyard

Lou and Dorka on TV

Reaction Score

And the Huskies will be back for the Finals Friday and, of course, I'm assuming that the best pair of UConn GOAT transfers will be back to grace Kelly's show. Can we win a national Snack championship?

BTW, after seeing the video, the size of that steamed hamburger would only be considered a snack by a UConn Football lineman, a UConn wrestler or a female UConn shot putter.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
the steamed burger is only made by a couple of hamburger joints, as far as i know.

they didn't explain what makes the steamed burger unique -- it's cooked by steam; no grilling or whatever.

is there such a thing as a baked hamburger? or a sauted burger? how about a broiled one? some BY chef might know.

sun

Reaction Score
This page has a detailed photo recipe of how to make steamed cheese burgers at home similar to Ted's in Meriden.
It covers all you need to know.
It says that you either like steamed burgers or you don't.

Reaction Score
the steamed burger is only made by a couple of hamburger joints, as far as i know.

they didn't explain what makes the steamed burger unique -- it's cooked by steam; no grilling or whatever.

is there such a thing as a baked hamburger? or a sauted burger? how about a broiled one? some BY chef might know.
The best thing about that burger is how darn juicy it is, and when they steam the cheese and pour that over the top...wow.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
It's a joke. Their burger is going to the Final Four.
No, that is incorrect. You need to listen better: the burger is going to the "Final Fork".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom