Lou a non factor???? | The Boneyard

Lou a non factor????

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
With all the talk on the board about Lou being hurt will LVille not blanket her and focus on Phessa???? I guess we find out later today. I would like to see a couple of plays set up to get Lou open to knock down a couple of treys. I would guess after the UCLA game Geno had a talk with her and will get her going early.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
With all the talk on the board about Lou being hurt will LVille not blanket her and focus on Phessa???? I guess we find out later today. I would like to see a couple of plays set up to get Lou open to knock down a couple of treys. I would guess after the UCLA game Geno had a talk with her and will get her going early.

Reaction Score

we simply don't know what she is capable of today.....................heck, she probably won't know what she's capable of until the game starts................I hope it's enough to keep Louisville's defense honest................if she scores anything over ten points I'd view it as a big plus..................

Reaction Score
The fact she only took 6 attempts in 40 mins and only 2 from 3 just screams to me of game plan last time out.

Why ? - maybe health, maybe not

I’d be shocked if she’s not shooting today - if not, we find a different way to win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom