lots of issues | Page 2 | The Boneyard

lots of issues

Reaction Score
Were you the annoying kid sitting behind me in section

How many point blank layups did they miss?
Sanogo is a mess. Doesn't kick out ever
Polley should be more of an inside player at 6'9
Gaffney needs more time. He goes to the basket well
Gaffney has shown he has a not a good finisher at the rim. I agree about Sanogo who seems to miss a lot of bunnies and refuses to pass. I will still take him though. Gaffney was rated as a 4 star recruit and I am just not seeing. We need a point guard and maybe can get one in transfer portal.

Reaction Score
-I don't believe our issue is missing layups, as frustrating as it is to see, I chalk it up to our overall relentlessness & frenetic play on the offensive boards.. Very difficult to slow it down and soften it up at the last moment... We compensate by getting more opportunities through our O-rebounding.
-I do believe we have a tendency to force action into Sanogo & teams have figured out (by now) that he's trying to get over his left shoulder so they are starting to better defend him, causing more turnovers as he tries to adjust.
-Polley has the ability to be a better Rashad Anderson, and Rashad was a very good shooter. I do wish we ran more sets to free him up (& Hawkins)..
-I don't know how you can watch Hawkins shoot a pull-up 3 and NOT think of Ray... Not saying he's Ray, just pointing out his release reminds me of Ray- and that can't be a bad thing, ever.
-Our X-Factor is Tyrese.. If he is scoring but more specifically hitting his shot, it opens up space for everyone else. His toughness & edge is unparalleled.. Defensively his aggressiveness can work against him, but he's so good 1 v 1 that we will gladly take it 7 days a week. As he goes, IMO, we go.
-This team is extremely likable. Their connected & it shows on the court.
Why do other teams get offensive rebounds and make layups. I disagree totally about the reason why we miss so many lay ups

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon
Top Bottom