lost and found | The Boneyard

lost and found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ashleys tissue.png
Ashley judds game used tissue to be auctioned off during the Kentucky derby in May

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm always fascinated by a thread like this where things go so horribly wrong.

I wish we could have like an exit interview where the poster would take us through the process of coming up with the idea and then how he got all the way through to finally pressing 'post'. What were the expectations? Did the warning light ever come on? At what point afterwards did you realize that you forgot your parachute or have you not reached that point yet?

There's a lot here - there's Ashley Judd, a maxi pad identified as a tissue, the Kentucky Derby and an auction. I want to know how all of these ingredients came together to make the bomb. I understand the connections with Judd and the Derby and I guess the auction was the payoff, but the maxi pad presented as a tissue...that's the puzzle. That's where he thought he might touch the stars.

Reaction Score
I wish we could have like an exit interview where the poster would take us through the process of coming up with the idea and then how he got all the way through to finally pressing 'post'. What were the expectations? Did the warning light ever come on? At what point afterwards did you realize that you forgot your parachute or have you not reached that point yet?

This reminds me of that Aziz Ansari macaroni and cheese duck*ing skit

Reaction Score
This is clearly taking the bleeding blue thing way too far. For someone who admittedly is far too wordy, I just don't know where to go from here.

I'd like to say this is an all time low for the Boneyard, but it's clearly right down there.

Oh, and Fishy's reply was yet another classic.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This is clearly taking the bleeding blue thing way too far. For someone who admittedly is far too wordy, I just don't know where to go from here.

I'd like to say this is an all time low for the Boneyard, but it's clearly right down there.

Oh, and Fishy's reply was yet another classic.
Oh geese is that what the picture is supposed to represent? Lol that's great. And yeah fishy basically said what we're all thinking only how he could.

Reaction Score
Was Ashley at the game? Don't remember seeing her on camera. Don't care about what the poster did or didn't mean because any discussion of Ashley also conjures up an image of a very handsome woman who I think is on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom