Losing Plays | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Losing Plays

Reaction Score
And earlier with the charge instead of lobbing it up to Sid. Rough game for him.
The lobless play puzzles me as well. That’s more than 2 points ,it’s a psychological boost. We have had like 3 alley oops this year. It’s criminal.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Antoine Anderson oops i mean Tarin Smith just isn't good enough to be playing so many minutes. Grad transfers make me nervous unless you get one of the best ones available. He wasn't.

He’s playing these minutes because the guy ahead of him on the depth chart is injured. That’s how these things tend to work.

Reaction Score
You've always been so fair and balanced when assessing Coach Hurley. I have no idea where this is coming from.

Which one of those statements is without merit? Which one is out of balance?

I hope he wins, and wins big. But I am not gushing over him just because. If that works for you, cool.

Reaction Score
Which one of those statements is without merit? Which one is out of balance?

I hope he wins, and wins big. But I am not gushing over him just because. If that works for you, cool.
You’re joking right?

“I hope he isn’t the coach I think he is.”

“Beyond sideline antics I’m beginning to think there isn’t much in his arsenal.”

“He’s a bar room bully”

You’ve written the guy off after less than 6 months with an inherited team.

I’m not quite sure what you were expecting this year, but seeing as you believe our football program capable of winning 6 games next year, I’m going to guess your expectations were probably not in line with reality.

Reaction Score
You’re joking right?

“I hope he isn’t the coach I think he is.”

“Beyond sideline antics I’m beginning to think there isn’t much in his arsenal.”

“He’s a bar room bully”

You’ve written the guy off after less than 6 months with an inherited team.

I’m not quite sure what you were expecting this year, but seeing as you believe our football program capable of winning 6 games next year, I’m going to guess your expectations were probably not in line with reality.

You might try using a little context. Those quotes were about specific issues. But sure, I hate him. Lol

I have no idea what your football line is about, but cool.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom