Reaction Score
DiLV6BgVAAADK99.jpg

Reaction Score
Sparks up 27-24 end of first

Parker 14 pts, 5 reb, 4 ast ... that's the end of the first quarter

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
At the Aces game. Great seats. Bumped into Megan Walker on the way in. I told her to have a good season. 48-47 Sparks at the half.

Last edited by a moderator:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice move by Moriah to close out the half. Plum not shooting well this game so Moriah may need to put it up more.

Reaction Score
CP3 is my fav player, but she's been hard to watch sometimes this season. She spends a lot of time on the perimeter. Why? Too tired to bump inside.
Sparks take some bad shots that cost them. Defense not there today.

Reaction Score
Ugh.... Wilson and McBride 13-38 and 8 turnovers.
Plum was 2-8. No one played a good game. Thought Bill went with Aja and Kayla too long. Tough game for them.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sparks still not playing that well defensively. They got bailed out by Parkers hot shooting 34 pts and Grays effective 9 for 9 which added 22 pts. That is not going to happen every game. Of course the now get a big break till Friday to clean up their defensive and offensive mistakes.

Reaction Score
Sparks still not playing that well defensively. They got bailed out by Parkers hot shooting 34 pts and Grays effective 9 for 9 which added 22 pts. That is not going to happen every game. Of course the now get a big break till Friday to clean up their defensive and offensive mistakes.
Parker def takes plays off defensively. She gets beat off the bounce a lot. She got a little better as the game went on. Really, though, the Sparks have to help on Parker's player, particuarly if it's someone like Wilson

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
At the Aces game. Great seats. Bumped into Megan Walker on the way in. I told her to have a good season. 48-47 Sparks at the half.
Greetings to Megatron from a fellow Virginian!

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Parker had a ridiculous game, anyone criticizing her last night is grasping for straws. Wilson is a handful even though she missed a ton of shots last night. She’s a tough matchup for opposing posts because she is so quick.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Parker had a ridiculous game, anyone criticizing her last night is grasping for straws. Wilson is a handful even though she missed a ton of shots last night. She’s a tough matchup for opposing posts because she is so quick.

I have to agree. Her talent is undeniable. In some games, she is locked in. I think she was extra motivated to play against Wilson. I imagine she must be pretty annoyed hearing some growing buzz that Wilson should be considered for MVP as a rookie. She can have games like last night but also argue calls instead of going back on defense.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I have to agree. Her talent is undeniable. In some games, she is locked in. I think she was extra motivated to play against Wilson. I imagine she must be pretty annoyed hearing some growing buzz that Wilson should be considered for MVP as a rookie. She can have games like last night but also argue calls instead of going back on defense.

Agreed. Didn’t think last night was one of those games. She wasn’t arguing with refs at all and was primarily matched up defensively against a quicker post in Wilson, and A’ja shot just 6-20 from the floor. Wilson missed a lot of chippies but I didn’t think Candace looked lazy defensively. She definitely looked motivated last night. Hope she can bring that type of effort and shooting touch the rest of the year.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Agreed. Didn’t think last night was one of those games. She wasn’t arguing with refs at all and was primarily matched up defensively against a quicker post in Wilson, and A’ja shot just 6-20 from the floor. Wilson missed a lot of chippies but I didn’t think Candace looked lazy defensively. She definitely looked motivated last night. Hope she can bring that type of effort and shooting touch the rest of the year.

Candace shares Player of the Week honors

Atlanta's Breland, Los Angeles’ Parker Named WNBA Players Of The Week - WNBA.com - Official Site of the WNBA

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom