Los Angeles Sparks @ Chicago Sky - 7/22/18 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Los Angeles Sparks @ Chicago Sky - 7/22/18

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Candace seems so L.A. cool.

While she is an outstanding player, if anyone trades for her, they need to be focused on the present. CP has maybe 3-4 good years left.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I also don't doubt that Parker might wish to leave LA for Chicago. There could be even more motivation than just going home. I just doubt why LA would make such a trade. There would have to be some internal chemistry issues if not with the rest of the team perhaps the coach. I could understand the issues Angler might have with Parker, and that might influence a GO if the right deal presented itself. Life would be far less interesting and exciting but far more consistent with out her.

I just can not comprehend other than a draft pick, what else Chicago could offer for Parker. Sloot would be one option but LA already has Gray. Of course they might try to work out a three way to get back Jones from UConn. That would involve sending Sloot not Gray to Uconn. I don't think Magic would go for sending his counterpart to UConn.

I also do not see the big centers Brown and McCowan being a scheme fit for them. Although McCowan might be good enough to consider adjusting too. Maybe MLS or Nared along with another player like Chyenne Parker or as some suggested Deshields

There is also the possibility of getting Sloot or DeShields and their #1 pick, then trading that player to another team for a Parker like player they covet.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Candace seems so L.A. cool.

While she is an outstanding player, if anyone trades for her, they need to be focused on the present. CP has maybe 3-4 good years left.

I can understand wanting to go home to finish your WNBA career. Tina Charles, EDD and Christy Toliver all recently asked to be traded to their home town teams. Like Dorothy said, "there's no place like home".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom