Lorin Dixon (video) | The Boneyard

Lorin Dixon (video)

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Our second son, a UConn grad, sees Lorin occassionally. She has an athletes group out of Stamford and works for a market/ research firm in Norwalk. They do work for the same firm.

Reaction Score
Lorin Dixon was at one of my daughters AAU games a few years back. We talked with her for about a 1/2 hour. Saw her again a couple of years later. She remembered my daughter and I. We got hugs and great convo. Fantastic young woman.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Lorin Dixon was at one of my daughters AAU games a few years back. We talked with her for about a 1/2 hour. Saw her again a couple of years later. She remembered my daughter and I. We got hugs and great convo. Fantastic young woman.

Your post gave me an idea. The producers at SNY should do a "Where are they now" feature on our former UConn women basketball players. A player could be featured during each game they televise this coming season. These 4-7 minute "pieces" could be shown during the half time break. It would be nice to see what some of the former players are doing now, in 2017. They could begin taping the segments in August or September, so that all of them are already edited and in the can before the season starts. Justine Ward could serve as the host. :cool:

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Your post gave me an idea. The producers at SNY should do a "Where are they now" feature on our former UConn women basketball players. A player could be featured during each game they televise this coming season. These 4-7 minute "pieces" could be shown during the half time break. It would be nice to see what some of the former players are doing now, in 2017. They could begin taping the segments in August or September, so that all of them are already edited and in the can before the season starts. Justine Ward could serve as the host. :cool:
I like it. Start with Meghan Gardler.

HGN

Reaction Score
What is Lorin actually doing these days?

Reaction Score
@DaddyChoc sweet memories, but what is the occasion? Is it Lorin's birthday or something?

Do we really need an occasion to remember a great kid? She had a couple of terrific games--She and Charles Christ the King buddies
If I recall correctly she had a family connection with RU's Prince. Detail are in there but won't come out.
You know more about her than I do.

Reaction Score
No wonder your daughter excels in Academic and BB--Lorin was a great role model---You just pointed out the Celebrity of Uconn WBB players--I wonder how many other teams feel this way about their former players.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I though Caroline Doty was working for Nike. Megan also?
Oops. I meant Caroline. I don't think Megan is working there, though I'm not sure. Thanks for pointing that out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom