Looks like USF has found their new QB | The Boneyard

Looks like USF has found their new QB

Reaction Score
He couldn't win the job last year but was in Graham's doghouse so that likely played into it.

He's no guarantee but does have some pedigree

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
We used to have great games with them. Have we beaten them since, like, PP’s first year?

Reaction Score
I still can't wrap my head around the sideshow that is Herm Edwards at ASU. I mean I understand that Todd Graham is a , and Herm's connection to the AD, but seriously WTF were they thinking? "Hey lets completely tank this * and get the #1 Draft pick?" "Oh wait we're a college program?" "Whoops!" Carry on with your rocket ride to Rutgers Level Futility Sun Devils. I honestly can't believe every kid on that scholarship roster hasn't tried to transfer.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I still can't wrap my head around the sideshow that is Herm Edwards at ASU. I mean I understand that Todd Graham is a , and Herm's connection to the AD, but seriously WTF were they thinking? "Hey lets completely tank this * and get the #1 Draft pick?" "Oh wait we're a college program?" "Whoops!" Carry on with your rocket ride to Rutgers Level Futility Sun Devils. I honestly can't believe every kid on that scholarship roster hasn't tried to transfer.
I think the campus life at Arizona State is its own reward.

Reaction Score
Hopefully under Edsall 2.0, our D gets back in order sooner rather than later to help us keep up with all the upgrades other schools are making in our conference

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
#DearAndy: Four potential 2018 surprise contenders

South Florida

Florida Atlantic grabs all the Group of Five headlines in the Sunshine State because we love writing (and you love reading) about Lane Kiffin. UCF is coming off an undefeated season. Boise State is the offseason favorite to grab the New Year’s Six bowl slot dedicated to the highest ranked Group of Five champ.

But don’t sleep on the Bulls. Yes, they lost quarterback Quinton Flowers, but coach Charlie Strong’s team still has the athletes to play with anyone in the American Athletic Conference. This team pushed UCF to the brink last season, and if it can survive an October visit to Ed Oliver and Houston, it could be in position to win its division when UCF comes to visit in the regular-season finale.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
#DearAndy: Four potential 2018 surprise contenders

South Florida

Florida Atlantic grabs all the Group of Five headlines in the Sunshine State because we love writing (and you love reading) about Lane Kiffin. UCF is coming off an undefeated season. Boise State is the offseason favorite to grab the New Year’s Six bowl slot dedicated to the highest ranked Group of Five champ.

But don’t sleep on the Bulls. Yes, they lost quarterback Quinton Flowers, but coach Charlie Strong’s team still has the athletes to play with anyone in the American Athletic Conference. This team pushed UCF to the brink last season, and if it can survive an October visit to Ed Oliver and Houston, it could be in position to win its division when UCF comes to visit in the regular-season finale.

The AAC mission this year - deny Boise St that NY6 bowl - again!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom