Looks like there may be some coaching changes in Hockey East | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Looks like there may be some coaching changes in Hockey East

Reaction Score
It definitely could have an impact on who Jerry's replacement ultimately will be, but I don't think Brown moving to NYR as an assistant would preclude him from coming back to be the next BC head coach when Jerry retires. That said, I've heard through the grapevine that Jerry has no immediate plans to retire and wants to continue coaching for the next 4-5 years. I think Cav is solidly at UConn and I don't think this automatically makes him Jerry's #1 replacement candidate.

I don't know how BC's coaching staff is structured and whether they'll promote from within for the vacant associate HC spot. The only person on the UConn staff who could be targeted would be Joe Pereira, but I'm not sure he'd take it, nor is it a guarantee he'd be a target.
IMHO the on-campus facility will be the game changer. He gets one that is comparable to the other schools in the league he will be here for the
Long haul. He doesn’t ...then eventually he will be pryed away..especially if he has continued success.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
IMHO the on-campus facility will be the game changer. He gets one that is comparable to the other schools in the league he will be here for the
Long haul. He doesn’t ...then eventually he will be prayed away..especially if he has continued success.
Agreed.

Reaction Score
Buccigross is 100% accurate on college hockey info he posts, his sources are rock solid. Helton is the hire.
I don’t care who the hire is or isn’t...it’s more the fact Cox misses at least 3-4 out of every 5 predictions he makes...or slightly
More accurate than the Dude ofWV on conf Realignment. His miss on Buckley hire was as bad as you can get. Didn’t even have him on the radar for the job to tell you the truth.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom