Looks Like no ESPN3 on Monday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Looks Like no ESPN3 on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Ketia's crazy. Reuban sandwiches are delicious.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
passing this along:

If I am reading this page correctly, the new ESPN3, called WatchESPN, gives access to all of the listed channels in streaming format, if you have access to the site either through your ISP or certain cable providers (Bright House Networks, Time Warner Cable, and Verizon FiOS TV). I don't know anything about these cable providers, so I don't know if they're available in your neck of the woods, but, as I said, if I'm reading this correctly, anyone who ordinarily has access to ESPN3 should be able to get your game with Stanford on Monday.

Here's the link to the info page that explains access to the new programming.

From the WatchESPN website: "Live streams of all the WatchESPN Networks [including ESPNU] are available at no additional cost to fans who receive ESPN as part of their TV subscription from Bright House Networks, Time Warner Cable, and Verizon FiOS TV.

Access to live programming on the ESPN3 channel of WatchESPN.com is available at no additional cost to fans with subscriptions to participating high speed internet service providers. Click HERE to view a complete list of participating providers."

"...anyone who ordinarily has access to ESPN3 should be able to get your game with Stanford on Monday."

I hope so, but I don't think so... as a Comcast customer, I only have free access to the ESPN3 channel (2nd paragraph). You must be a customer of one of the 3 providers mentioned in the first paragraph to get ESPNU and the many other ESPN offerings.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I can't beleive I'm going to miss Stanford. I HATE ESPNU!! :mad:

Any suggestions on bar or restaurant to watch from? I am not far from the Mohegan Sun in Colchester.

I think there at least two "bars" in your town(my sons lives there and I spend much time there also)...one near green and one past McDs...call and see f they will have it on!!!

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
passing this along:

If I am reading this page correctly, the new ESPN3, called WatchESPN, gives access to all of the listed channels in streaming format, if you have access to the site either through your ISP or certain cable providers (Bright House Networks, Time Warner Cable, and Verizon FiOS TV). I don't know anything about these cable providers, so I don't know if they're available in your neck of the woods, but, as I said, if I'm reading this correctly, anyone who ordinarily has access to ESPN3 should be able to get your game with Stanford on Monday.

DC--I used to be able to get in from a old SNET account (AT&T), but no longer! I just tried and got a "not allowed" kind of message...

Reaction Score
For people looking for an Internet Connection to ESPNU.
http://www.tvpc.tv/ChannelList.php
This brings you to the main page
Scroll down to United States (right hand side)
Find ESPNU - listed alphabetically.

Do not save the link to ESPNU - as the links change all the time depending on who is streaming.

Sometimes, no one streams the womens games, so on game day there may not be a transmission.

Reaction Score
The game is on ESPN (1) nationally. Does this thread mean it's blacked out in our area?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
passing this along:

Cheers for that Choc.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Thank you 49erDan
Saw the perfectly from Guatemala City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors