Looks like Banks will be out again | The Boneyard

Looks like Banks will be out again

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UCONNfan1

Grrr is right. Feel for the kid - I know she'd rather be out there on the court helping the team out instead of watching from the bench. It's got to be frustrating for the team and the coaches, and it seems that the season wear and tear is starting to show a little bit. I know this won't be popular, but it seems that the mass exodus of this year's senior class (Samarie, Michala and Lauren) as well as the lack of recruiting commits subsequent, combined with the injuries this year, is coming back to bite the team, so to speak.

Having recruited more kids from Saniya's class would have helped alleviate this unfortunate situation they find themselves in. Additionally, looking at JUCO's could have possibly plugged the gaps they are currently experiencing. I don't think anyone felt really good about 9 scholly players on the roster this year. I get that some don't work out (JUCO players), but Adams and Bobbitt certainly did for Tex AM and Tenn...

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I know this won't be popular, but it seems that the mass exodus of this year's senior class (Samarie, Michala and Lauren) as well as the lack of recruiting commits subsequent, combined with the injuries this year, is coming back to bite the team, so to speak.

I don't think any of this is coming back to bite the team. My goodness, we're undefeated, unanimous number one in both polls and have blown out opponent after opponent. We're fine with the players we have unless there are more injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom