Looking way ahead: Andra Espinoza-Hunter--Saniya's 8th grade teammate | The Boneyard

Looking way ahead: Andra Espinoza-Hunter--Saniya's 8th grade teammate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's the offseason. We don't know what decision Sierra's going to make, let alone A'ja, so why not look even further ahead. If this has been raised before, i missed it. Anyway, In the post-game coverage of the January, Ossining v CTK game, an 8th grader was said to have impressed Geno:

"Eighth-grader Andra Espinoza-Hunter scored 18, including five 3-pointers - and Auriemma raved about her to Ricci after the game."

Source:
http://www.lohud.com/article/201301...ll-Saniya-Chong-Ossining-too-much-Christ-King

Not sure what skills, attributes she has. But, whatever they are as an 8th grader, they'll likely change as she continues to grow.

Reaction Score
It's the offseason. We don't know what decision Sierra's going to make, let alone A'ja, so why not look even further ahead. If this has been raised before, i missed it. Anyway, In the post-game coverage of the January, Ossining v CTK game, an 8th grader was said to have impressed Geno:

"Eighth-grader Andra Espinoza-Hunter scored 18, including five 3-pointers - and Auriemma raved about her to Ricci after the game."

Source:
http://www.lohud.com/article/201301...ll-Saniya-Chong-Ossining-too-much-Christ-King

Not sure what skills, attributes she has. But, whatever they are as an 8th grader, they'll likely change as she continues to grow.
iirc, she was their 2nd option, and is already almost 6' tall. Think she also made a visit with SC (and got a Maya pic) to a game.

Reaction Score
I mentioned her a few months ago. She is transferring to Blair Academy. So she will be playing with Sadie Edwards next year. And over the following years, Andrea will be watching two former teammates wearing UConn uniforms cutting down nets at national championships.

Reaction Score
Have seen her play about 5 times. In every aspect of her game, she plays like an all star Senior. In no way does she play like an 8th grader. A big part of why Ossining won the State Championship.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I only saw her play once, but definitely someone to keep an eye on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom