Looking for something to watch? Look no further! | The Boneyard

Looking for something to watch? Look no further!

Reaction Score
Try this as well! It's quite entertaining! It's amazing how good Pistol Pete was! And this was BEFORE the 3-point shot made it to the NBA!

Last edited:
Reaction Score

How can I send this to somebody?? So awesome. Best part is knowing I was there in person for so many of those moments, esp Cuse, Gtown and St Johns at home and the BET.

Reaction Score
Is it accurate to call this team 'The Foundation'?

So many years later I can remember the feeling I had BEFORE Tate hit that shot. I actually remember that feeling more than I do after he made it. But I do remember raking leaves later that afternoon. feeling so energetic.

Reaction Score
If you want some added entertainment and have Hbo, 3/31 is the drop date for this. LIkely the seminal moment in the shoe pay to play if there ever is one. Ncaa will look pretty silly from what i hear is on the taps which are aired, particularly in Arizona's case:

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I know this has been debated but IMO, Tate George's shot was the best single play in Uconn history and was the springboard to Uconn's future success. Ray and Kemba's last second shots in the Big East tourney are up there but a full length baseball pass with a turn around jumpshot in traffic kicker in the NCAA tourney no less has really long odds of being successful.

Then of course Christian Laettner happened the next game. Hence my screen name...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom