Looking ahead | The Boneyard

Looking ahead

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Does anyone know the non-conference schedule for next season? I heard we open at Ohio State next autumn.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know the non-conference schedule for next season? I heard we open at Ohio State next autumn.
I reached out to the Ticket link on the Huskies website and was told the "final schedule" would not be published until September... and single game tickets not available for purchase until October(??)... I'm hoping to go to an out of conf home game or two in the fall/early winter, so the sooner the schedule is published, and tickets are available, the better.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

As PAHuskyFan commented, the UConn Basketball Office usually releases the "FINAL" schedule for the upcoming season in September, usually between the middle to the end of the month. This has all of the dates, times and venues of all of the Huskies game that season. The opponents for the preseason were finalized and announced last month (the Reno game for Gabby being the last one). Dates & times TBA. The sites have already been determined.

As I'm sure you know, each conference sets up it's schedule of games for its member schools, and they have all summer to do it. The individual schools set up their own "pre-conference" schedule, consisting of no more than 13 games. When UConn's BB office releases their 2017-2018 schedule, it will have ALL of the dates, times and venues on it. You'll have plenty of time to purchase tickets for any UConn game IF you act immediately after its release. Hope this helps. :)

Carnac

Reaction Score
Addendum - I believe this was the game you were inquiring about. This is an excerpt from an article about the women's final four in Columbus Ohio next year.........."Also announced was a non-conference “Countdown to Columbus” showcase event, scheduled to take place Nov. 12 at Nationwide Arena. Ohio State’s women’s basketball team will play four-time defending national champion Connecticut, and Louisville will face Stanford". This may or may not be UConn's 2017-2018 season opener.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Addendum - I believe this was the game you were inquiring about. This is an excerpt from an article about the women's final four in Columbus Ohio next year....."Also announced was a non-conference “Countdown to Columbus” showcase event, scheduled to take place Nov. 12 at Nationwide Arena. Ohio State’s women’s basketball team will play four-time defending national champion Connecticut, and Louisville will face Stanford". This may or may not be UConn's 2017-2018 season opener.

Thanks for all the information, Carnac. The only game I'll be able to attend in person is at UCLA--a two-hour drive up from San Diego for me--and as close at we'll get to a KLS homecoming, this year.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Thanks for all the information, Carnac. The only game I'll be able to attend in person is at UCLA--a two-hour drive up from San Diego for me--and as close at we'll get to a KLS homecoming, this year.

I'll see you there. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom