Looking Ahead means T.E.A.M. | The Boneyard

Looking Ahead means T.E.A.M.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Our two losses were us not firing on all cylinders. Against Baylor we had 3 players shoot 1/14 and we were down 1 pt late in the 4th qtr. Against Oregon we lost the 2nd qtr by 3 3rd qtr by 2 and 4th Qtr by 3. Not bad looking at it that way. IMO what we need is more players involved in the scoring and not becoming dependent on any player which puts to much pressure on a player. Now with that said CD handles the pressure pretty well. So everybody else needs touches and be in position to shoot. Run plays for different players and we just might catch defenses off guard making it easier to score. We have the players, but in those two games we didnt all come together. IMO when were on we are a NC team. To sum it up T.E.A.M. which means Together Everyone Achieves More.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I agree. The bottom line is: Those were the 2 best teams they have played. In general, you play better against teams of a lesser quality; and vice-versa.

Reaction Score
I agree. The bottom line is: Those were the 2 best teams they have played. In general, you play better against teams of a lesser quality; and vice-versa.
Geno always said about Stewie in big games, she didn't have that look where she might be worried, she knew she was ready, and so did he.

Reaction Score
All true. In general you play as you practice and word is that the last practices have been high energy and very cohesive. I think tonight is a very important game for us. Like the Lady said "It's not have many times you are beaten or knocked down, it's how many times you are willing to get up and be brave". The key will be how we start. Let's let everyone know right away that we are back.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I don't believe they have peaked yet like some teams have. The 2013 team did not peak until the NCAA Tournament and went on to win it all. If UConn does peak this season, that is, with all their starters playing up to their defensive and offensive potential, they will be very hard to beat, in spite of a lack of height, Just saying.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom