Look who is playing so well the Aces put her ahead of Wilson | The Boneyard

Look who is playing so well the Aces put her ahead of Wilson

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I love it !! One of my two most favorite UConn WBB players.........her and Moriah Jefferson (Minnesota Lynx) ;) She's doing very well with Las Vegas, she's also started a few games. She just might end the season with a chip. The Aces ended the regular season tied with the Chicago Sky for the best record (26-10) in the league. The Aces are going to be a tough out in this tournament. I'd be OK with the ACES winning it all this year. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I thought moving her into the starting lineup was a smart move. She adds defense and rebounding. The team already had enough scorers playing with the starters. Playing with the reserves also made better use of Hambys skill set. I suspect Hammonds time with the Spurs with the best coach in the NBA will pay big dividends for the Aces.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Hamby also provided defense and rebounding, but she's been in a big slump since the All Star break. It's hard to tell if moving her back to a reserve role was helping her, too small of a sample size. Of course she's out w/ an injury now, so the bench is still missing scoring punch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom