Look up my words | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Look up my words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
FWIW, I thought Facey looked surprising and outstanding compared to what I remember seeing at points last year. He looked in control, he got up for the rebounds, and he showed a better touch around the hoop when finishing - he even had a nice mid range jumper with an arch to the moon. He can be a key piece off our bench, loved his hustle.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Granted...it was just one game, but I was very impressed with the ball movement. How many times did we score before the defense was even in place? More passing & less dribbling. It was inspiring! Best team ever? I think I need to see a few more games before I jump on that bandwagon, but we have a nice mix of young & experienced players. Should be an exciting & impressive year. Here we come, Mark Emmert! Are you ready for the next installment of the Hungry Huskies?

Reaction Score
Id take my odds and live or die with this team versus any other team.

Reaction Score
THATS who was in the salmon colored pants. I was sitting there stumped as to who else was on the bench in fancy 'street clothes', rockin that vineyard vines look, he's getting acquainted with CT very quickly
We have Vineyard Vines in Virginia....just sayin

Reaction Score
04 would kill this team. okafor would have brimah on the bench with 2 fouls in the first minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom