Look into my eyes and do as I say............. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Look into my eyes and do as I say.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Do you all think that Geno got young ladies to commit to UConn because of his looks? Or perhaps their moms pushed them in that direction? What if looks were all he had ( no coaching skills), Do you still think they would commit? Same with HCBD, as much as I think he is handsome I would not push my kid as to where he should play football, basketball etc. Women are not vapid.
We aren't talking about mom going "okay Johnnie, I want you to play for BD because of his sexy eyes."

We are referring to the proven-beyond-a-doubt phenomenon that attractive people tend to be generally treated better, trusted more, considered more smart/talented, etc. based on those looks alone. I'm sure this unconscious perception of BD from recruit mothers won't hurt his case.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good thread yo? How about the first man crush thread in BY history. Getting a little creepy for me.

I'm not sure football players will react to a good looking, smooth talker the way teen age girls react to a good looking, smooth talking father figure. ;)

I do think he's a players coach and will recruit better then what we've seen.

...and yes this thread is getting creepy.
I guess, but comparing him to Otter is funny as is the "we're not going stand around and let you bad mouth the University of Connecticut" quote.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I guess, but comparing him to Otter is funny as is the "we're not going stand around and let you bad mouth the University of Connecticut" quote.

Absolutely. And I'm still trying to figure out whats the problem with "creepy"...

Reaction Score
Do you all think that Geno got young ladies to commit to UConn because of his looks? Or perhaps their moms pushed them in that direction? What if looks were all he had ( no coaching skills), Do you still think they would commit? Same with HCBD, as much as I think he is handsome I would not push my kid as to where he should play football, basketball etc. Women are not vapid.

If you are discounting the impact of good looks on success, you have never been in business.

Reaction Score
lighten up francis...

Reaction Score
Why not prove your allegiance and buy your ball bag it's own season ticket?

#Bleedblue #IboughtoneforBob

tumblr_m7bjeflC7o1qctkcl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member