Longest offseason ever | The Boneyard

Longest offseason ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It has been a great offseason because we are champs and the unexpected signings of Daniels and Drummond were amazing but for some reason it seems like I've waited five years for the season to start. Some of it might have to do with my lack of interest in college football this year and maybe because the nba is on hold but I'm guessing the real reason is because there is so much anticipation for this year's squad. We all realize we have a great group of guys and the talent is there for a repeat.

Reaction Score
I usually feel that way after a bad season. Of course, right now I'm dying to watch the team, but after the NC, the offseason was nice and casual.

Reaction Score
It's seemed like I was more engaged this off season. We did not lose many players - and then got two top ten guys for the first time ever- kinda feels like the games stopped but the season did not.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
All off-seasons seem long to me. I like other sports, but dammit I go nuts from April to mid-November waiting for another year of Husky basketball.

Reaction Score
honestly, i thought it flew by. it feels like just last week we were cutting the nets down then deandre signs and then bam! andre is here and in uniform:eek:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
A roller coaster off season. Lots of highs and lots of lows and lots of discussion about both. I'm exhausted from this off season and that hasn't happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom