Longer Video Interviews Phee and ONO | The Boneyard

Longer Video Interviews Phee and ONO

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
A few folks have made a thing out of Christyn’s “prediction.” In truth, all she has done is to verbalize a well-known team goal. Players come to UConn with the expectation of winning it all. Most aren’t as direct in communicating it as she is, but that’s not a problem. She has bought in, and that’s great.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
A few folks have made a thing out of Christyn’s “prediction.” In truth, all she has done is to verbalize a well-known team goal. Players come to UConn with the expectation of winning it all. Most aren’t as direct in communicating it as she is, but that’s not a problem. She has bought in, and that’s great.
Bingo. You think the freshmen at Oregon, Notre Dame, Baylor, Texas, L'ville, or any other top tier program are saying anything different? Of course they all want to win the NC. Of course they feel confident in their abilities and team. If they didn't, they wouldn't be as good as they are.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
In truth she is also the first UCONN WBB player to verbalize this well known goal so publicly & boldly-before her first official practice. I like it and I thing Geno might like it as well. Geno has been asking for players with a not so nonchalant, happy go lucky personality for two years now.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I love all 3 interviews. I am looking forward to watching Christyn and Olivia play. I believe this will be another amazing year w/ a National Championship. Christyn spoke it, and it shall be :).

Reaction Score
She didn’t just verbalize it as a ‘goal,’ though - she said, “We’re gonna get it.” I love it!

It sounded like she meant THIS YEAR too, although I suppose that part could be open to interpretation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom